Chapter Seven.

"Hey." Niall gives a shy smile.

"Hey."

"You look nice." He complements. Elle and Eleanor laugh.

"What?" I turn to face them, as does Niall.

"The classic." Eleanor laughs.

"You look nice." Elle imitates, very badly.

"Well she does." He shrugs.

"I know right, don't she." El says, acting sassy.

"So you keep yo paws of my woman if you want to be making more babies with her." Elle says, joining in with El.

"I thought we were past those threats." Niall groans and I laugh.

"Never." Elle shakes her head.

"Right, well, if you plan on keeping your manly parts I suggest you leave before she actually rips it off." El says, pushing us out the door.

"Have fun." Elle waves.

"And don't go repeating any of that baby makin' process." El calls out, I give her a thumbs up and we walk to the car.

Niall opens my door for me and I hop in. Giving him a quiet "thanks" as he closes the door. He jogs around the front of the car, hopping in and starting it up. He pulls out and onto the road.

"Let me guess, a surprise." I sigh and he nods.

"Yeah, and as always, it'll be worth it." He chuckles.

"Good." I nod.

"So, much change since I last saw you?" He asks.

"I got a tattoo." I shrug.

"Really, where?" He asks, taking his eyes off the road for a few seconds to look at me.

"My foot." I tap my right thigh.

"What's it of?" He questions.

"It just says Charlie's name and Sammy's name, in like, really cool writing." I explain. "I'll show you when we get to wherever we're going."

"I'm still not sure if I want a tattoo." He sighs.

"It's completely up to you, don't let anyone make that decision for you." I tell him and he nods.

"Yeah, I've been thinking about it for a while, I don't think I will though." He shrugs.

"Well I'm not deciding for you." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Right, well, we're here." He says pulling into a car park, I didn't catch the name of the restaurant.

He stops the car and jumps out, jogging around to my side as I open the door. He gives me a hand to help me out, but I decline it, just turning in the seat and sticking my foot out towards him.

He holds my leg as he looks at it. He gives a small nod, then offers me his hand again, this time I take it and hop out ans he closes the door behind me.

"As usual, keep your head down." He sighs, I nod and he places his hand on my lower back as we walk inside.

When I finally look up, I laugh at where he chose. He turns and smirks at me before grabbing my hand and us walking further into Nando's.