Chapter Three.

"Um, Niall wants to come here." Harry says scratching the back of his neck.

"It's fine." I give him a small smile, knowing I'm still lying to myself.

"You sure?" Elle asks and I nod.

"I'm sure." I give her a reassuring smile and she nods. Harry then types away on his phone and after a few minutes looks up and slips his phone into his pocket.

"He's on his way." He tells us.

"Izzy, come to the bathroom with me." Elle says. I nod and stand up.

"You mean you're going to leave me here? I'll get scared." Harry jokes.

"Grow a pair." Elle teases.

"Oh, I already have." He winks. Elle looks away, blushing. They haven't really changed.

"We'll be back soon." I tell him and we walk into the bathroom.

"Are you sure you're okay with this?" Elle asks as soon as the door closes.

"Yeah, I think." I shrug. I don't think I am.

"Are you sure, I can take you home if you want." She suggests. "Haha, take you home, and take me home, you know One Dire- no, okay, never mind."

I shake my head while laughing at her, she hasn't changed at all. "I'll be fine." I give her a reassuring smile. She nods and we head back out, only there are two people at the table now. Harry and Niall.

My hand automatically finds Elle's and we walk to the table and sit down.

This can either go, very well, very bad, or very awkward. I'm hoping for the first.

"Izzy?" Niall looks at me.

"Hello." I gave a small wave.

"Long time no see." He gives a small smile, but it doesn't reach his eyes. I've noticed that about him, the photos I saw of him on twitter, he was smiling, but it fake.

It's the same with me though. But also really? Did he have to pick that line? There are like a million others he could use, but nooooo, he choose that one. Of course he would, he's Niall Horan.

"Yeah." I nod. "How have you been?"

"I've been better." Harry gives him a look, then Elle nudges Harry with her foot under the table.

"What was that about?" I ask, looking around at them.

"What was what about?" Elle asks.

"You know what I mean." I glare.

"Not a clue." Harry shakes his head.

"Stop lying to me." I snap. Elle sighs and goes to talk, but is interrupted by screaming.

"Shit." Harry and Niall say at the same time.

We all stand up and walk up to the counter.

"Hi, you wouldn't by any chance have a back door would you?" Elle asks. The girl behind the counter just stares at Harry and Niall in amazement.

She doesn't say anything, she just points to a door to the back of the restaurant. Go figure! "Thanks love." Elle smiles and we follow her out the door. Harry pulls out his phone and types a message to someone, and within a few minutes, there is a black van pulling up in front of where are.

Harry walks up to the back door and hold it open.

"Ladies." He gestures for us to get in. "And Niall." We all hop in and the car starts driving.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"Back to our flat." Harry says.

"If you're cool with that." Elle says glaring at Harry.

"Yeah, it's fine." I chuckle.

"Good." Harry and Elle say and Niall tells the driver to take us to their flat.

"So, how've you been?" Harry asks.

"Pretty good." I nod.

"The kids?" Niall asks.

"Great." I smile. My phone starts ringing, I pull it out of my pocket and answer it. It's El.

"Hello?" I sit straighter in the seat when I hear crying.

"Charlie fell and she keeps crying and she's not stopping until Mummy kisses it better." She exclaims. She sounds exhausted.

"Yeah, I'll be on my way." I tell her.

"Okay, see you shortly." She says and hangs up.

"Change of plans?" Elle asks and I nod.

"Charlie fell over and she's giving El a hard time." I sigh and they nod.

"Same place?" Harry asks and I nod. He tells the driver the address and we are on our way home.

***

"I'm home." I call out, walking in.

Sammy crawls up to me and he pulls himself up right with my legs.

"How are you little man?" I ask. I pick him up and he looks over my shoulder, pointing to Niall, Elle and Harry.

"They're Mummys friends." I tell him and hand him to Elle.

"El?" I call out.

"Kitchen!" She calls back. I walk into the kitchen and see El standing in front of Charlie on the kitchen bench. Charlie waves to me when she sees me.

"Hey baby." I wave. "I hear you fell."

She nods happily and I can't help but laugh.

"Do you want me to kiss it better?" I ask and she nods.

I walk over to her and kiss her band-aid covered knee.

"All better?" I ask and she nods.

"Let's go meet Mummy's friends." I say, she nods and I help her off the bench and she crawls into the lounge.

"Who are your friends?" El raises an eyebrow.

"Elle, Harry and Niall." I sigh.

"Izzy, what are you doing to yourself girl?" She groans.

"I don't know." I sigh. "They just asked and I was like, sure, why not?"

"C'mon." She sighs and pulls me into the lounge, just in time for me to see Charlie clinging onto Niall's leg.