Chapter Eighteen

I wake up and stretch out, being careful not to wake Niall. I lay in bed for a few minutes, then decide to go on twitter, I haven't been on on ages.

I grab my laptop, then get comfortable in bed again, Niall still asleep beside me. I put in my log in details and wait for the screen to load.

When it does, all I see is photos of Niall, Maura and I from last night. I mentally groan, why do people have to ruin a moment like that.

I keep scrolling through, then go to my mentions and what I see brings tears to my eyes.

'I thought Niall had moved on'

'Niall deserves better than that ugly bitch'

'Niall's only with her so he can see his kids'

'Her kids probably aren't his!'

'I heard Izzy didn't let Niall see the kids!'

'Apparently Izzy kicked Elora out'

'Izzy's a bitch'

'Niall should leave Izzy, he deserves way better'

'I swear, if I see one more tweet, sending hate to Izzy, I will find you, and you will not live a happy life!'

Of course, the last one was Elora. I quietly laugh, then my phone buzzes from the bedside table.

From: Elora

Don't go on twitter! And I know that now I've said this, you will go on, but don't listen to any shit they say, I will murder you..No, wait, that's they'll want, I'll go ninja on your arse! :p

I have a smile on my face as I write my reply.

To: Elora

I already went on, and I saw your tweet, thanks. I'll try not to listen, we don't need another karate kid! :p

I put my phone back down, but continue to go through my mentions.

'You'd think Niall would fall in love with someone pretty!'

'Niall loves her and she is gorgeous!'

'Izzy and her kids are just holding Niall back, he should ditch them!'

'Izzy is amazing! She makes Niall happy!'

'I feel sorry for Niall's girlfriend, she has to put up with all your guys shit! And you call yourselves fans..'

'She doesn't deserve Niall's love.'

"Izzy! Get off twitter woman, before I come in and turn your laptop into ash! :)'

I laugh at Elora's tweet and it wakes Niall up. He stretches out and sits up.

"Morning beautiful." He sleepily mumbles.

"Morning." I force a smile.

Niall rubs his eyes then looks over to me.

"What's wrong?" He panics, sitting up straighter and moving closer to me.

"Nothing." I shake my head, wiping under my eyes. His eyes drift to my laptop sitting on my lap.

He takes it from me before I can protest. He scans the screen ans sighs, closing the laptop. He puts it to the side and leans closer to me.

"Ignore the hate, it's all bullshit." He kisses my cheek.

"It's kind of hard." I shrug.

"They're only doing it to make you feel like shit, and that you're not good enough for me so you'll leave me and they can have me, but no one will be able to replace you, and I don't want to loose you." He tells me, bringing tears to my eyes again.

"Really?" He groans. "When I say that I wanted you to stop crying, not cry more."

He sits up straight and pulls me into his arms and lets me cry into his chest.

"Guys! Breakfast is ready!" Harry calls from the hall and Niall perks up.

He stands up and grabs my hand, and pulling me out of my room.

"Wait, Niall, I look like shit, I've been crying." I tug on his hand.

He turns around and looks at me, he leans down and pecks my lips.

"You look beautiful, as always, now come and get food." He drags me into the kitchen and sits me down next to him.

A plate with eggs and bacon in toast is placed front of me. Yes, I did say IN toast.

"She's experimenting." Harry tells us.

A plate is placed in the middle of the table and has small pancake looking things with stuff in the middle.

"Pancake mix with chocolate chips and stuff." Elora says and sits down opposite us.

Breakfast passes with lots of laughs, and I end up crying even more.

Mum sent me a message saying she wants us over for dinner tonight. Niall said he's fine with that, so we're going to my parents house around 6.00.

Niall also suggested that next week we should have a dinner with my parents and his Mum, we'll organize that with my parents tonight.

At about 10.00, Louis and El arrive, then Liam and Sophia, and Zayn and Perrie. We all just sit and watch TV, Sammy is sitting in my arms, and Charlie in Niall's.

"I have a question." Louis says randomly. We all turn our heads to look at him and wait for him to continue.

"You know those ghosts, but you cam still see them and shit, and you can't go through them?" He questions and we all nod. "What would you ask if you met one?"

"I'd ask how they died." Zayn shrugs.

All the answers are pretty normal, until we get up to Elora.

"I'd ask if they can still have sex." She shrugs, making all of us laugh.

The rest of the day is spent relaxing, that is until about an hour before we have to leave for the dinner.

(a/n: Hello! I don't exactly know where I was going with this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed. :) Love you all .xx)