Chapter ThirtyFour

We all walk out of the bathroom and pretend to be giggling about something.

"And...Action." Elora says quietly, just before we all break apart from our little cluster and we sit down at the table.

Harry hands Charlie to Elora, then Elora hands Charlie to me and I sit her on my lap.

"Oh my God though, his arms." Perrie fans her face.

"I know, like oh my God, he must have been in steroids." Sophia joins in. The boys are giving each other strange looks, I give Elora a subtle hi five under the table.

"What was he even doing in there though?" Elora pretends to ponder.

"Who was in where?" Harry asks, turning to face her with a serious look on his face. This is too easy.

"Oh, this really attractive guy, he kept hitting on Izzy." She shrugs.

"Attractive?" Harry's eyes widen.

"Who is he?" Niall says sternly.

"I thought he was hitting on Perrie." I shrug.

"Who was hitting on you?" Zayn asks her.

"He wasn't hitting on me, it was Sophia." Perrie shrugs and all eyes go to Soph.

"Yeah, definitely Sophia." El agrees.

"Cover the childrens ears please." Liam sighs. I cover Charlie's, Niall covers Sammy's and I laugh when Harry covers Elora's ears. She brushes him off then Liam speaks up again.

"You know I don't like swearing, but who the fuck was hitting on you?" Liam asks.

"Oh, it was just some really hot guy that went into the wrong bathroom." Elora shrugs.

"We didn't mind though." I shrug.

"What does he look like?" All the boys say at the same time. Little creepy.

"Attractive." El shrugs.

"Hot." I add.

"Sweet." Sophia smiles.

"Charming." Perrie hold her hands close to her chest.

"Perfect." Elora dreamily sighs and I hear Harry suck in a breath.

"I'm gonna hurt him." He stands up and walks off.

"Shitshitshitshitshitshitshit." Elora gushes and stands up and chases after him.

"He'll deal with it." Liam states.

"Yeah." Niall agrees.

"But if you bring him up again, Harry won't be the only one hurting him." Louis warns.

Soph, El, Perrie and I all share looks, of wide eyes and silent screams of help. We basically have a eye conversation, saying that we'll tell them it was a prank when Harry and Elora get back.

So we eat our meals in silence, expect sometimes I tickle Charlie and she starts giggling. I give her little bits of my food as I eat and Niall does the same with Sammy.

"You're joking, right?" I hear Harry say, I look up and see them walking over to us.

"No, and I'm sorry for stirring you up." Elora mumbles, her arms wrapped around one of his, she looks up at him with the puppy eyes and I know by the look on his face that he's already forgiven her, and she knows it. She's evil, but smart, and sometimes I hate her for it.

"I hate you." He groans as he sits down.

"And you love me." She smiles at him and leans over and kisses his cheek.

"Sadly." Harry agrees.

"Is it sorted mate?" Louis asks.

"Yeah.." Harry sighs, and gives us all looks.

"Why do you sound like that?" Zayn asks.

"It was a prank. There was no guy in the bathroom, no guy on steroids and no perfect guy." Harry tells them and Niall turns and glares at me.

"Love you." I act innocent.

"You're gonna have to try harder." He states.

"You're my fiancé and I love you and I'll make you dinner everyday until you have to leave and for a month after you get back." I try.

"And breakfast." He adds.

"Yup." I nod.

"I'm still going to get you back." He warns me.

"Come to me if you need ideas." Elora speaks up and I gulp.

"I'm also getting you back, missy." Harry warns her.

"Oh please, you're no match for me." She scoffs.