Chapter One.

I wake up to my phone ringing, great, I thought they stopped doing that last week. I sigh but answer the phone.

"Hello?" I don't bother checking who's calling, I already know.

"Hey Izzy, I know you were planning on spending time with your kids today, but we have a photo shoot, and they are kind of famous and we sort of need your help." Carol tells me.

"I'll be there in half an hour." I tell her, she hangs up, and I hop in the shower.

I have a quick 15 minute shower and quickly dry myself and put on some black jeans and a baggy jumper, if they need me to be in any photos, they can give me clothes, I do my make up, then call Eleanor.

"Hey girl, what's up?" She asks happily. She's been really happy of late, but I have no idea why.

"Are you free to babysit?" I ask. "I got called in."

"Sure love, I'll be over in ten." She says then hangs up.

I walk down the hall and see Charlie sitting in front of Elle's old room. She never came back after the fight. Not even to collect her things, it's been about a year, she could at least sent me a message, but it was like she disappeared, again.

Charlie sees me and she sits up straighter, and points to the room, with a questioning look. I've never even opened the door since she left.

"It's just a room sweetie." I chuckle, picking her up, and putting her on my hip.

I walk into my room and place her on the end of the bed and taking her shirt off to put it on the right way, I thought I put it on the right way? Apparently not.

Sammy crawls in moments later and I pick him up and sit him next to his sister.

"Auntie Eleanor is going to be looking after you for today." I tell them. "Mummy got called into work."

They nod and I pick Sammy up, placing him on my hip and helping Charlie off the bed. She can't walk by herself yet, but she can if she has something to hold onto, like my hand. We slowly walk into the lounge and I sit them on the couch and turn the TV on

They end up playing with the remote and they somehow change the channel. To the news, I freeze as I see the picture that comes up.

Harry and a random girl kissing, his arms on her hips. I felt sort of bad for Elle, they ended up dating and they are happy together. She ended up becoming kinda famous and is a model, like me. But we work for a different industry.

Getting off topic now, but Harry is kissing this girl, and she's not Elle, this girls hair is black, last time I saw Elle, her hair was a light blue.

I take a photo of it, to show Elle, before realising that I'll never see her again, but don't bother to delete it.

"Harry Styles being caught cheating on his girlfriend, Elle, with an unknown female while back home in London?" The presenter says and the channel gets changed again.

Then it hits me. Niall is in London also.

The doorbell rings and I open it. El is standing there and she basically jumps on me.

"Why are you so happy?" I ask.

"Okay." She smiles. "I'm allowed to tell you now."

"What is it?" I question.

"I'm gonna be a Mumma!" She exclaims, and I pull her into a hug again.

"Congratulations! How far along?" I ask.

"Three months." She chirps, but her mood dulls.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Louis doesn't know, everytime I try to tell him he's too distant, or doesn't want to talk or is asleep." she sighs.

"He'll come around." I give her hug.

"Yeah, I hope." She sighs. "You go get to work."

"Yup, I'll do that, see you. Thank you so much for this." I give her a hug.

"Bye, love you." I rush my goodbye to the kids, kissing them both on their forehead then rushing out the door and getting into my car and driving to work.

I arrive and Sue, the receptionist hands me a coffee, and walks with me, filling me in in the detail of the shoot. But I freeze upon hearing the name Elle.

"Are you alright dear?" Sue asks, looking at me.

"Y-yeah." I smile and continue walking.

"Somethings bothering you, we'll talk about it at lunch." She tells me and opens the door for me.

The room is empty, apart from Carol, my boss. She turns in her chair and Sue walks out.

"Hey." She smiles.

"Hey." I say and take a sip of my coffee.

"She'll be here soon." She tells me and I nod.

"Is her last name Stone?" I question.

Please say no! Please say no! It's not that I don't want to see her, I do, but she just left me.

"Yeah, you heard of her?" She raises her eyebrow.

"Yeah, you could say that." I sigh, sitting down on the couch.

We talked about what we are doing until the door opened, and I was scared to turn around.

I gained the courage to turn and face her, but she was not Elle. Not the one that left me a year ago.