Chapter Seventeen

"Relax would you, you've met her before." Niall chuckles, reaching for my hand.

"I know, but it just feels different." I mumble.

"You'll be fine. She loves you." He leans over and kisses my cheek.

We sit in silence for the rest of the drive, the only noise is the low hum of the radio.

When we finally arrive, I start to panic. I know I've met his Mum before, but this just feels different. You know how when you first go to your boyfriends house, to meet their parents, when you've actually been together for longer than a month...Yeah, that's what this feels like.

We both hop out and walk in. Harry and Elora begged us to babysit Charlie and Sammy, I feel like we are forgetting about them, but it would probably be easier if we came here without them.

We walk in and we spot Maura sitting at a table and we make our way over to her. Niall pulls a seat out for me and pushes it in as I.sit down on it, then sits next to me.

"I taught him that." Maura smiles proudly.

"That was my fifteen seconds of fame, Mum." Niall jokes.

"It was sweet that you remembered." I give a small smile.

"How are you both?" She asks, changing the subject.

"Pretty good." Niall shrugs, looking at me.

"Awesome." I agree.

"That's good to hear." She nods.

We continue to talk through the whole dinner, the conversation never stopping.

I learnt many things about Niall he would have preferred I never found out about, not that they're bad, just embarrassing, and cute at the same time.

Sadly, we have to leave. We give Maura a lift to her hotel, then we head back to my apartment.

We hop out and walk inside. Harry, Elora, Sammy and Charlie are all seated in the floor in the lounge watching Sponge Bob.

We walk in and sit on the couch they are leaning on. They hand us the kids and we sit them in our laps and they soon fall asleep so we take them to bed, then head to bed ourselves.