Chapter TwentySeven

"You guys know eac-wait, auntie?" Niall looks between Luke and my Mum.

"Luke's my cousin." I chuckle.

"What?" Niall now looks between Luke and I. "How come neither of you told me?"

"Slipped my mind, I guess." I shrug.

"Yeah same." Luke says and takes Sammy from Dad.

"We don't see each other often, but I have visited her a few times." Luke shrugs, and Sammy starts poking his cheek and Luke pretends to bite Sammy's fingers and Sammy starts giggling.

"When was the last time you saw each other?" Niall questions.

"I flew down for their first birthday." Luke shrugs. "Congratulations by the way."

"Thanks." Niall chuckles then sits on the arm of the chair again.

"We watched the video on the way here." Ashton speaks up.

"What is air?" Luke quotes.

"Shut up." I groan. "I wasn't supposed to say that out loud."

"It was cute." Calum shrugs.

"Thank you." I chuckle.

"Can I hold?" Michael asks and Mum hands Charlie over and Charlie starts crying.

"What'd I do?" Michael's eyes widen.

"She's been a bit grumpy today." I tell him. I stand up to take her from him but Niall stops me.

"I've got her." He walks over to Michael and takes Charlie from him and calms her down.

"When do we get to meet this girlfriend of yours?" Ashton asks Harry, sitting next to him on the couch.

"When she gets back." He shrugs.

I look over to Luke and he smiles at me and walks over to me and sits where Niall previously was, on the arm of the chair.

"Congratulations."

"Thanks." I smile, leaning my head on his shoulder.

"You really didn't tell him?" Luke asks.

"No. I completely forgot." I shrug.

"I thought you'd told him and that's why he was nice to me most of the time." He chuckles.

"No. I didn't tell him." I shake me head.

Suddenly my hair starts getting pulled.

"Shit. Sorry." Luke chuckles, prying Sammy's fingers from my hair.

"No swearing mate, there are children around." Ashton scolds.

"Swear jar." Harry says with a smirk.

"Hey, you can't talk." Michael says and I notice he's holding Charlie again.

"I've barely put anything in there." He protests.

"Because you just don't pay up." Luke argues.

The girls finally exit the kitchen and Eleanor is holding a cake.

"Get over here Niall." Perrie commands.

"Alright, alright." He rushes over and sits on the other side of me.

"Happy engagement!" They all exclaim, then Perrie lights some candles and Niall and I blow them out.

"Just letting you know. This doesn't count as an engagement party." Sophia informs us.

"Oh boy." I sigh and Niall chuckles.

"You'll survive." He kisses the top of my head.

The girls cut the cake then hand it out. We all just chat for a while. Mum and Dad leave, because they both have work early in the morning and shortly after that Elora walks in and her hair is a different colour. It's a light orange.

"So that's why you wanted a colour." Sophia mumbles.

"Looks good." El nods.

"Oh, guess what I heard on the radio while I was getting my hair done?" She asks.

"What?" I question.

"Something about the engagement, some people think it's just a stunt to keep One Direction in the news." She chuckles.

"Also, the girl that did my hair loves One Direction." She sighs.

"That's good." Perrie shrugs.

"Not when she wants all the boys to be single, she tried to dye my hair black, then pink, then freaking yellow! I didn't even know you could dye your hair yellow! I thought that would have been blonde." She exclaims.

"Crazy woman." She shakes her head, sitting next to Harry.

We all continue to talk and eat cake and drink alcohol and fizzy and stuff when Elora speaks up above everyone else.

"I believe Louis and Eleanor would like to share some news with everyone." She says and all eyes turn to them.

"Do you know everything?" Louis asks with a frown.

"Just about." She shrugs.

"Anyways, we found out the sex of the baby." El says with a smile. Louis, Harry, Elora and Michael start giggling.

"Oh grow up." El groans.

"Sorry babe, continue." Louis chuckles.

"We're having a boy." She exclaims.