Chapter Twenty

"You don't have to say yes, I'm not sure of it's too soon, but do you want to go looking for a house together?"

"Err.."

"You don't have to give me an answer yet, and you don't have to say yes, I was just thinking about it." He mumbles.

"I'll think about it." I shrug.

"That's a good sign so far." He chuckles.

"What about your house though?" I ask. "Surely you have a house?"

"I do, but I want one that we buy together." He admits.

"Awh, you cutie." I tease, pinching his cheeks.

"Stooop." He whines, batting my hands away.

"When do you want an answer by?" I chuckle.

"Before I leave." He shrugs.

"I think I can manage that." I nod.

"Good." He smiles, pecking my lips then lying down.

***

"When are you going for an ultrasound?" I ask El.

"In a week." She smiles.

"I'm keen for this baby." She says, placing a hand over her stomach.

"You're not going to be those people are you?" Perrie asks, walking back into the lounge and.sitting next to Elora on the floor in front of us.

"What are those people?" El raises an eyebrow.

"From one mother to another." Perrie tries to imitate me.

"Shut up." I glare at her.

"Love you babe." Perrie winks.

"You two make me feel really young." Elora shrugs.

"How so?" I ask.

"Well, you have two kids, and El's expecting, it just makes you seem old." She explains.

"You'll be feeling old one day." I tell her.

"And that will be in many years." She shrugs.

"You're gonna be one of those crazy grandmothers, aren't you?" I chuckle.

"Probably." She shrugs and takes a sip of her drink.

"Who said I'm letting my kids date?" Harry's voice says from behind me, making us all jump, and Elora spits her drink out, the water going over me, as she is sitting opposite me.

"Thanks." I say sarcastically, wiping my face with the sleeves of my jumper.

"No problem." She smirks.

"Guys, watch this." Perrie says quietly, she silently walks up behind Zayn, who is talking to Niall, and she makes the noise a goat would.

"Jesus Christ!" Zayn jumps, we all just burst into laughter.

"Well I'm flattered you think of me that way, bit you can call me Perrie." She kisses his cheek and walks back over to us.

"How's my babies going?" Louis asks, running over to El and pressing his ear to her stomach.

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you how old he was." Sophia teases.

"Shut up." Louis mutters.

"Louis, he hasn't started kicking yet." El chuckles.

"He?" Liam questions.

"It's better than saying 'it'." Louis explains.

"Most mature thing I think I've heard you say." Liam jokes.

"Dick." He mutters.

"Hey, watch the language, there is children in the room." Niall says, I turn to look at him and he is holding Sammy and Zayn has Charlie.

"I think Zayn and Perrie will be next." Niall says, sitting next to me on the couch.

Zayn and Perrie share a look, but then they just shrug.

(a/n: Just letting you know, I'm editing the first book! (: Love you all xx)