Chapter Eight.

"Haven't changed much then." I tease.

"I have so!" He dramatically gasps, acting offended. "Actually no, not really."

"Yeah, didn't think so." I chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah, c'mon, let's eat." He chuckles and pulls out a seat for me. I thank him as I sit down and he sits opposite me.

"How have you really been?" I ask him and he sighs.

"Horrible." He runs his fingers through his hair.

"Sorry." I sigh.

"No, no, no, it's not your fault, we just needed time, and hopefully this date, and the next, and the next, will go well." He gives a small smile.

"Oh, and you're not paying for this." He tells me.

"We'll see." I shrug.

"We will see."

The rest of the date was spent eating and talking, he told me about his knee operation and how well it is now.

I told him about Charlie and Sammy, and how they went getting their first immunisation, and their first teeth.

He laughs when I tell him that I had a headache from their screaming when they first started growing teeth.

"How long ago did you get the tattoo?" He questions.

"Three months." I shrug. "They sorta picked out the font."

"How?" He frowns.

"The guy handed me a sheet of paper, which had all the fonts and stuff, so I put it in front of them ans they both just pointed to a random one, then I just chose which one I liked more." I explain.

"They chose well." He chuckles and I nod.

It's at that moment that I realise how much I miss him. His hugs, his kisses, everything. I miss just laughing with him, and forgetting his is THE Niall Horan from One Direction, well, that is until we hear someone screaming his name and crying.

"Way to ruin it." He sighs, as she walks over to our table.

"Can I have a photo please?" She says quietly.

"Sure." He nods, I take her phone and snap the photo. When I hand her phone back, she looks at me and her mouth opens, and stays open.

"You alright?" I question and she nods.

"C-can I have a photo with you please." She says shyly.

"Sure." I smile and she looks like she's about to pass out.

Niall grabs the phone and snaps a photo of us.

"I just wanted to let you know that you inspire me." She says with a huge smile.

"Thanks, I guess." I awkwardly laugh.

"Sorry, I'm a little awkward." She mumbles, she looks between the both of us and her eyes widen.

"You guys are on a date!" She exclaims. "Oh shoot! I'm so sorry! I probably just ruined it."

"It's fine." I give her a smile.

"This may sound weird, but could I give you my number, it's kind of a bet." She mumbles awkwardly.

"Sure." I chuckle, handing her my phone and she puts it in then hands it back to me.

***

"I had a great time." I tell him.

"That's always good." He smiles. "Hopefully the next one will go smoothly too."

"I doubt anything will be able to beat Nando's." I chuckle.

"We'll see about that." He smirks, kissing my cheek and walking off.

(a/n: Sorry it took ages to update, I didn't have credit to update, and I don't have wifi. Next chapter will be up in under half an hour, probably, maybe hopefully! :) Please read my other story, Back For You .xx)