Chapter Five.

Is it wrong that this still feels right?

I look over at Niall and he smiles at me, then looks down at our children.

Sammy crawls over and sits on my lap. I wrap my arms around his front so he doesn't fall.

I look at the others in the room and the are just smiling at the scene, wheres Elle is on her phone. She looks up and smirks, and I realise she took photo. I shake my head and she laughs.

"They are going to be the best wingmen ever." Eleanor chuckles.

"Definitely." Elle agrees, and Harry just nods.

We all just sit around for a few minutes before Harry breaks the silence.

"We, err, we'll leave you guys to it." He awkwardly scratches the back of his neck and they all walk out, leaving Niall, Sammy, Charlie and I.

"Do you two wanna watch some cartoons?" Niall asks ans they eagerly. He turns the TV on and faces me.

"Hey." He gives a small smile.

"Hi." I chuckle.

I look down at the couch and notice our hands are still together, but neither of us remove them.

"How long are you back for?" I ask.

"One and a half weeks." He shrugs.

"Okay." I nod. What else is.there to say? Take me with you! I don't ever want to let go of you again. Nah, I don't think that one will go down too well.

"Is that long enough for me to prove how much I still love you?" He asks and my heart flutters.

"Depends." I shrug, pretending my heart isn't basically bursting.

"On what?" He moves closer, as if he doesn't want to miss a single word.

"On you."

"Gimme two days and I'll have something planned." He asks.

"Two days. Three at the max." I tell him and he nods.

"I'd probably only need half an hour." He shrugs. "But I'll make it the best date you've ever been on."

"Oh really?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yup." He nods.