Chapter Thirteen

Finally, Niall and I are let out of the hospital, we are both healthy and I feel good, and I'm sure Niall does also.

We walk to the front doors of the hospital and we are greeted by security.

I look out the door and my eyes widen at how many people there are, this is not going to end well. I'm thankful for the person who thought it would be wise to send security.

Niall grabs my hand, lacing our fingers together and we walk out the door with security surrounding us.

We make it to the cat with only one girl managing to get ahold of Niall's shirt.

We sit in the back of the car and I lean my head on Niall's shoulder as the driver begins to drive. He wraps his arm around my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

When the car stops, I notice we are not at either of our apartments. We are at a park. Niall smiles at me and hops out, jogging around to my side and opening the door and helping me out.

He takes my hand in his, waving at the driver as a way of saying thanks and he drives off. We walk to the park, it's basically empty due to the fact that it's dark.

"How'd you get him to take us here? You didn't even speak to him." I wonder.

"I got Harry to talk to him for me." He shrugs.

"Oh."

"Come on." He chuckles, laying down on the grass and urging me to lay with him.

I lay beside him and we just gaze up at the stars. How cliche?

"Who has the kids?" I randomly ask, breaking the silence we had created.

"Louis and Eleanor." He shrugs, leaning on his side to face me.

"Okay." I nod and he just chuckles.

"What?" I frown.

"You." He chuckles again, shaking his head.

"What'd I do?" I question.

"Don't worry." He smirks.

"Mean." I huff.

"You love it." He chuckles.

"Don't be so sure." I tease.

"You know you're a shit liar." He says, tapping my nose.

"Jerk." I poke my tongue out at him.

Suddenly he turns serious, and I start to panic. I don't like serious. He sits up and sits cross-legged, facing me. I prop myself up on my elbows and he just smiles.

"What?" I ask.

"Will you be my girlfriend...Again?"