Chapter Ten.

"She can have mine."

I can feel all eyes on me, but mine are watching the fragile girl asleep on the hospital bed.

I remember her telling me that she hates hospitals. She shouldn't be lying there.

"Is she just sleeping?" I ask her Mum.

"Yeah, the doctor told us to be quiet because she needs to sleep." She explains and I nod.

I walk to the chair next to the bed and sit down. I notice someone sitting on the window sill behind me.

"Mate, are you sure?" Harry asks, placing his hand on my shoulder.

"If it means she gets to live, then yes." I nod.

"She's a fighter." A new voice says. I look up to see a doctor, well at least I'm hoping it's a doctor.

I don't reply, I don't know what to reply to that; I know? Yeah? Of course she is, now give her my fucking kidney!? I'm not sure how the last one will turn out.. So I just nod.

I turn to look at her again and I see her attempting to open her eyes. I stand up and rush over to her, grabbing her hand in mine.

She looks startled by it, but just gives me a small smile, when I fail to return one, she just sighs, shaking her head.

"Niall, I'm fine." She says quietly, barely above a whisper.

"I beg to differ." I shake my head and she gives me a sad smile.

"I will be fine." She weakly chuckles.

"I know." I nod.

"Good, I'm gla-" She cuts herself off.

"Niall, what are you going to do?" She asks, her voice stern.

"You-" She cuts me off.

"Don't give me any if this, 'you'll see' or 'it's a surprise' crap, because you are telling me right here and now, I don't care who's listening, or what you're wearing, you're telling this instant." She attempts to sit up, but I gently push her back down.

"I'm giving you one of mine." I tell her and her eyes widen and she starts shaking her head.

"No. No way." She attempts to sit up again, but falls back down.

"You're going to take it." I tell her.

"Niall, what if you don't make it or something goes wrong with you?" She panics.

"Relax, then you'll have a part of me in you." I smirk.

"You are so cheesy." She attempts to fight the smile, but she laughs, shaking her head.

"But I'm being serious Niall." She sighs.

"So am I." I run my fingers through my hair. "I don't care what happens to me, just as ling as you're okay."

"I wouldn't be able to live with myself if something happens to you." She shakes her head, a single tear escaping. I wipe it away with my thumb.

There is a gentle knock on the door, I look up to see Harry opening the door. When the person walks in, my eyes widen.

"Mum?"