Chapter ThirtySeven

"Hey Niall." I answer the phone.

"Hey babe, how are you and the kids?" He asks.

"I'm a little tired but the kids are happy." I look over to where they are seated on the floor with the girls.

"Guess what happened?" He says, sounding really excited.

"What?" I ask.

"Oh come on, sound more energetic. It's a good thing." He chuckles. "Well, I'm pretty sure."

"Just tell me." I sigh.

"I told you to guess." I can hear the smirk in his voice and I mentally groan.

"You found a better house?"

"Nope."

"You got a new car?"

"No."

"You got kicked out of the band?"

"Yep." What?

"What? Are you Kidding? How is that a good thing?" He can't actually be serious? Can he? Oh God I hope not.

"I'm joking babe." He laughs.

"I hate you." I groan.

"Love you too babe." He chuckles. "Anyways, do you want me to tell you?"

"Please."

"You like Vo-" I cut him off because I hear Sammy start to cry.

"Can you hang on for, like two seconds?" I don't wait for an answer, I put the phone on the table and walk over to them just when Charlie starts crying.

Sophia stands up and hands Sammy to me.

"Charlie accidentally hit him with a toy and now she's crying because he's crying." She explains.

I walk around and he slowly starts to calm down, while the other girls calm Charlie to me.

I pick up my phone off the table and walk upstairs.

"Hey." I say into the phone.

"Jesus!" He exclaims. "Are you trying to give me a heart attack?"

"Sorry." I chuckle.

"All good. What happened?" He asks.

"Apparently Charlie hit Sammy with a toy, and she started crying because he was crying." I explain.

"Girls are always so emotional." He teases.

"Oh shut up." I huff. Sammy starts poking my cheek and giggling.

"Are you right there mister?" I tease and he giggles. I start poking at his side and he squeals and starts squirming. "That's what I thought."

"So what was the good news?" I ask.

"Well, you might want to put our child down." He states.

"Why?" I question.

"Just trust me." He chuckles.

"Hang on then." I sigh. I walk into a random room and sit Sammy on the bed.

"OK he's down."

"Awesome, so you know how you're a model?"

"Really Niall? I didn't know. I thought I worked at Starbucks." I joke.

"Funny." He sighs. "Anyways, you know how you like Vogue?"

"Yeah...Where are you going with this?"

"Well, yesterday, I was walking out of the airport with the boys and some random girl comes up to me and asks me if Isobella Mitchell is my girlfriend, but of course, I had to correct her and say that you were my fiancé, and she started congratulating me..but I'm getting off track. She said she's from Vogue and asked me if I think you would have been interested to do a shoot with them." What?