CHAPTER 30: First in Last

Chapter 30

Hindi ko alam kung paano ko nagawa 'yun pero pagkarating ni Lawrence doon ay pinaalis ko agad siya at sinabing ayoko siyang makita. Ayokong makita siya kasi lalo ko lang siyang mamimiss. Nakayukong umalis siya noon pero sinabi kong magkikita rin kami.

"Micca.." at ngayon na nga 'yun.

Nilingon ko siya. Ipinaskil ko rin ang napakalawak kong ngiti para lang maipakita ko sa kanya na okay ako, na kahit kailan hindi siya magiging kawalan. I did my best to just stand up in front of him, fighting the urge of backing out.

"Lawrence, thank you for coming,"I smiled happily. "Alam ko naman na busy ka kaya heto na, nandito ka kasi gusto kong makausap ka. I need closure, Lawrence. Ayoko ng maging girflriend mo. Ayokong habang buhay na maging tanga na lang para sa'yo. Sana maintindihan mo tulad ng dati kong pag-intindi sa'yo."

He remained quiet na para bang nag-iisip na ewan. I sighed.

"I want the best for you. Gusto kong paglabas mo ng bahay namin ay wala kang ibang gagawin kundi ang kunin ang cellphone mo at tawagan ang isa sa mga nagkakagusto sa'yo. Yayain mo siya ng date. Try to love her more than you loved me."

Napangiti ako sa sarili ko. Hindi ko akalaing sasabihin ko 'to sa kanya. For all the things he had done to me, for me ay gusto ko pa rin na maging masaya siya. Sa cellphone niya kasi, sa tuwing may magte-text sa kanya na may gusto ay lagi kong isine-save ang number para naman alam niya. Hindi ko lubos akalain na magagamit din pala 'yun at sa ganitong pagkakataon pa.

"But you are the best. I love you the most. How can I meet someone who's more than you if you are the only girl I want to be with in the near future? Only you. You're the only one I see with me in my future. I want you to be my wife someday, to be the mother of my children, to be with me in my old times, and to be my everything. You're just the only one I see, Micca. There's no doubt about it."

"Pero bakit hindi mo man lang ako binalikan? Bakit hindi mo man lang ako naintindihan? Am I that hard to understand?" Natahimik siya. "If I am the best for you, then chase after me Lawrence. Not this time, later, tomorrow or the next day. Chase after me and make sure that my love for you will never fade."

Naglakad ako papunta sa kanya. Hindi siya umalis ng tingin sa akin bagkus ay lalo pang naging seryoso.

"Prove me that I'm the girl who deserves the chase," I smiled. "Prove me that you're still the perfect boyfriend I met two times."

"I will.." after he said that, I turned around.

Maybe, this is the time when I should leave him. I walked towards the door. I readied it to open for him to pass by. I am smiling sweetly just to make him sure that I am a hundred percent okay even if I'm not. I want him to know that I can live without him. He walked towards me.

I thought he's going to pass, but he just closed the door. I looked at him with disbelief and disgust on my face. But before I could open my mouth, he already kissed me.

He moved gently as if being careful in every single part of my lips. He savored my lips, but I didn't kiss him back not until he nibbled my lower lip. I moaned.

"Lawrence.." gusto ko siyang itulak ngunit kahit anong pilit ko sa aking sarili ay hindi ko magawa.

He cupped the back of my head and pulled me closer to him while his other hand is holding my waist for balance. I moved my hands to his chest, and tried to push him. But what he had said made me choose to kiss back more.

"This is your first in our last," marahang bulong niya. "I love you, and this is the way I will mark you. You're just mine."

He may sound possessive, but I just caught myself smiling in between our kisses. He guided my arms to wrap around his nape, and my legs around his waist. We continued kissing, and I don't know why, but I just found myself lying on my bed with him on top of me.

He kissed my forehead before kissing me again on my lips. I kissed him back. His kisses traced down to my jaw then to my neck. I automatically looked up to give him more access. I moaned, and he groaned when I started massaging his hair. I played with them. I want him to know that he's important to me. I closed my eyes hard when his kisses went down to my chest.

He removed my T-shirt and started doing it. I moaned louder when he nibbled my nipple with my brassiere on. I kept on cussing inside my head, trying to recall if I am ready for this kind of activity. But all the doubts vanished when he removed my brassiere and threw it somewhere.

He kept on kissing my chest while I am shutting my eyes again and again just to gain my consciousness again. His kisses went down to my belly while his right hand still massaging my chest, and his other hand started removing my shorts. He unbuttoned it and put down the zipper. He didn't pull it down, but he started removing his clothes first until his boxers remained. My eyes stopped its gaze on his. My eyes widened when I realized that I am the one who's responsible why his is now making a tent shaped.

"I love you.." he kept on saying those magic words while kissing my belly.

He pulled down my shorts with my underwear causing me to scream in shyness. I looked at him unbelievably while I am trying to hide what he shouldn't see. But he smirked before pulling my hands. He guided my hands going above my head and started kissing me again. I almost scream again when I felt something poking my belly, but he distant to me and removed his boxers.

I heaved out a sigh when I confirmed that he's still wearing his underwear, but my eyes widened when he removed it too! I heard him chuckled when I closed my eyes.

"Oh c'mon," he cupped my face. "You don't want me to make love with you with my clothes on, right?"

I pouted my lips after I opened my eyes again. Pabebe ako masyado eh. He just smiled and kissed me again. I gasped for air when I felt his hand there. He's teasing me! I glared at him and he just chuckled.

"This will be hurt," he kissed my forehead.

"Eh ano pa? Alangan namang sarap agad, ano! Saka hindi naman kasi ako napakainosente para hindi malaman na-Huta ka!" I cried in pain when he inserted his in mine. That was really hurt! Walang pasintabi!

I bit my lower lip to suppress the pain. But he started giving me butterfly kisses while slowly inserting his whole into mine. He kissed every single tears falling down on my cheeks.

"Sssh.." he tried to calm me down and started moving slowly.

Slowly that makes me think that he's too careful to avoid hurting me. He continued his phase. I gasped for air when I noticed that the pain inside me slowly changing to a feeling I can't name of. I tried to move my hips to let him know that I'm already okay, so did he.

He smiled to me, before kissing me again. He moved faster than later. I moaned between our lips when he licked my lower lip as his tongue slid inside my mouth. He conquered my mouth with his tongue as he do it faster and deeper.

He buried his face into the crook of my neck. He's panting. I unconsciously wrapped my legs around his waist as he continued moving. There, I realized something. I love this man very much, more than everyone could imagine. He's my everything, but there's the only thing holding me back. I want him to stand with his own feet and learned how to fight for something he really wants. The lesson I learned even without a teacher.

"Lawrence.." I panted. I can feel something building up inside me which I can't put a finger on it.

I hugged him tightly as he moved faster and faster. I looked up when he started kissing my neck. I bit my lower lip. He suddenly looked at me and smiled. He kissed my lips, smack. And then, my forehead.

"I love you.." he whispered as I reached my orgasm, but he continued moving just to reach his.

"I love you too," I replied, and that made his climax.

Bumagsak siya sa ibabaw ko habang hinihingal. Then, I heard him chuckled. Napailing na lang ako. Mukhang nabaliw na siya. Bahagya ko siyang itinulak para naman umalis na siya sa ibabaw ko dahil bigat na bigat na ako sa kanya at pagod na rin ako.

"Lawrence!" I shouted when he suddenly reached my chest and started massaging it. He just smirked.

"Round two?" And that made my eyes widened.