50.

"And no matter what everyone else says, don't take more than six shots," Derek said as Meredith ran her hair straightener over her hair.

Meredith rolled her eyes as she looked at him in the mirror. "I know how to take care of myself, Derek," she said.

"I know," he nodded. "But I still have to tell you. It's my job."

"Your sister is pregnant, Derek," Meredith said. "And two of your other sisters are underage. It's not going to be a crazy bachelorette party."

"You never know," Derek sighed. "And I do know that there will be alcohol involved."

"And strippers," Meredith giggled.

"Which I still don't like."

"It's not like you're going to have strippers," Meredith pointed out. "Mark planned your party."

"Just...don't go crazy," Derek said, getting off the bed to wrap his arms around her waist and rest his chin on her shoulder.

"I won't," Meredith said softly, her hand moving into his hair as she looked at their reflection in the mirror. "Look at us, Der."

"We look good together," Derek smiled, pressing a quick kiss to her neck.

"You're wearing your good looking shirt," Meredith giggled.

"Got to make sure I look hot," Derek nodded. "It is my bachelor party."

Meredith smiled as she turned in his arms. "I have to go," she said, leaning forward to kiss him. "Otherwise Addison will come drag me away."

"Hmm," Derek nodded, kissing her one last time before stepping back to look at her. "You look hot," he frowned.

"So?" Meredith asked. "I'm supposed to look hot, it's my bachelorette party."

"Not so hot that other guys are going to hit on you."

"Don't worry, this will scare them away," Meredith smiled, holding up her left hand so engagement ring sparkled in the light of the room.

"Good," Derek nodded, taking her hand and pressing a kiss to the back of it. "Now go before I take advantage of you."

Meredith giggled as she picked up her purse. "You can take advantage later tonight," she said. "Love you."

"Love you too," Derek's voice drifted into the hall as she made her way down the stairs.

"Finally," Liz rolled her eyes. "I thought we were going to have to pry you and Derek apart with the jaws of life."

"Haha," Meredith rolled her eyes. "Are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Just put this on," Addison said, handing her a plastic crown with a veil attached to it.

"I'm so not wearing this," Meredith rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Mer," Caitlin giggled. "We're all wearing bridesmaid tiaras."

"Not until you tell me where we can having a bachelorette party with two underage girls and a pregnant girl and still get alcohol," Meredith replied.

Addison sighed dramatically. "You really want to know?" she asked.

"Yes," Meredith nodded firmly.

"We're going bowling."

"Bowling," Meredith repeated.

"Yes," Addison nodded. "They have late night bowling in the city. Every thing glows in the dark, and there's a bar and a dance floor, but it will also be fun for those of us who can't drink."