82.

Meredith sighed as she walked down the stairs and into the kitchen where Derek was standing over the stove. Her stomach had finaly started to settle a little from the morning sickness that had ironically set in the night before, and she felt okay for the first time in a week. She had to feel okay, because Mark and Addison were finally coming back to New York to visit and she had to try to act like a normal person until they found out.

"Hey," Derek said as he looked up from the stove to press a kiss to her lips. "How are you feeling?"

Meredith sighed. "Okay," she said. "I just have to try and act like I'm normal while Mark and Addison are here."

"Well, with the way things have been going, I'm pretty sure that we're horrible secret keepers," Derek laughed. "Beth knew and so did Mom."

"Yeah, well...they've both been pregnant," Meredith shrugged. "Hopefully Mark and Addie are clueless enough about pregnancy to not recognize any of the signs."

"God knows that Mark is," Derek laughed as he poured some soy sauce onto the skillet over his vegetables.

"And hopefully Addison..." Meredith trailed off as the scent of the soy sauce hit her. "Oh God."

Derek turned to her and recognized the look of nausea on her face. "Mer..." he sighed. "What is it?"

"The soy sauce," she groaned. "I'm not...can you just get rid of it?"

"Of course," Derek nodded, pushing the contents of the frying pan down the drain. "It's gone, I'll open some windows."

Meredith nodded as she rested a hand o her stomach, watching as Derek opened the window in the kitchen, then moved to the living room to open that window as well. "Mer, come in here," he called. "The smell's not as strong, and you can stretch out on the couch."

Meredith walked slowly into the living room, one hand over her mouth as the other rested on her stomach. Derek smiled at her in sympathy as he helped her towards the couch, gently easing her down and then crouching down beside her. "Do you still think you're going to be sick?" he whispered.

"I don't think so," she whispered. "I just want to lay down for a minute."

"You can do that," Derek nodded, leaning forward to press a kiss to her lips. "Is there anything you think your stomach could handle for dinner?"

"Hmmm...Meredith shook her head. "Can you just make spaghetti or something? With no garlic. Cause the smells...not good."

"Of course," Derek nodded, running a hand over her hair.

"Hello!" Addison called, knocking on the door to the apartment and opening it quickly.

"Come in," Derek said, standing from the couch.

"I know we're a little early, but...Mer are you okay?" Addison asked as she looked down at Meredith who was lying on the couch with her head buried in a pillow.

"Just a little stomach problems," Derek said sympathetically.

"I'll be fine," Meredith sighed.

"Where's Mark?" Derek asked.

"He ran into Nathan in the hall," Addison rolled her eyes. "They're going over a play by play of the last game."

"Oh," Derek laughed. "Come help me in the kitchen."

"Sure," Addison nodded. "What are we having?"

"Spaghetti," Derek nodded. "Mer's request."

"Of course," Addison laughed. "We brought wine."