53.

"One tequila sunrise for one beautiful Mrs. Shepherd," Derek announced as he walked out of their cabana onto the small private beach where Meredith was lying on a lounge chair, her skin glowing in the sunlight.

Meredith giggled as she sat up and reached for the drink in Derek's hand. "Thank you," she said eagerly as she took a sip. "Hmm, you're the best husband ever."

Derek laughed as he scooted her forward and slid onto the chair behind her. "I'm glad," he said as he wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her neck. "And it works well because you...are the best wife ever."

She giggled as she turned in his arms to look at him. "So are you saying that you agree with me that we should go parasailing later?" she asked.

Derek frowned. "I did not say that," he replied. "That involves wearing clothes and leaving here and...sharing you."

"We've been here for five days, Derek," Meredith said. "We have to make sure we do something so we can tell our family that we did something besides have sex."

"But it's our honeymoon," Derek protested. "That's what we're supposed to be doing."

"Your mom wants pictures," Meredith said firmly. "And she's certainly not going to see the pictures we've taken so far."

Derek sighed. "I suppose you're right," he said.

"Good," Meredith said with a grin as she jumped out of his arms. "Let's go."

Derek laughed as he followed her inside, unable to resist her enthusiasm as she pulled on a bathing suit and donned a light blue sundress on top of it. They dressed quickly and walked out of their cabana, making their way down to the public beach hand in hand. They approached the reservation booth on the side of the pathway, able to sign up and pay for a parasailing tour without any troubles.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Derek asked as he stepped onto the small boat, then turning to help Meredith up.

"Of course," Meredith giggled. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Just making sure," Derek said, pressing a quick kiss to her lips before smiling at the driver of the boat. "We're the Shepherds," he said with a grin.

"You're an idiot," Meredith rolled her eyes. "Derek and Meredith," she said to the captain.

"Nice to meet you," the Captain smiled. "I'm Wes. We just have to wait for a few more people to come. We usually take about six people out a time, and you'll each get about fifteen minutes in the air. You can just take a seat in the back of the boat if you'd like."

"Thanks," Meredith said with a smile. She tugged on Derek's hand and they sat down in the row of seats that lined the back of the boat. "See, we're in Hawaii, we have to do some islandy things. It's not so bad."

"I still like sex more."

"You're such a guy," Meredith rolled her eyes. "But seriously, Derek, we're in Hawaii. I want to do Hawaii things too."

"I know," Derek smiled, wrapping an arm around her. "As long as I'm with you, it's a perfect honeymoon."

"You're corny," Meredith giggled, leaning forward to kiss him as a family of four climbed aboard the boat.

"Alright, folks," Wes said as he started the engine of the boat. "We're just going to get away from the shore, and then we'll start sending you all up."

Meredith giggled happily as she leaned her head against Derek's shoulder, looking out over the water as the boat started moving away from the shore. "This is amazing," she sighed. "I love the ocean."