Author's Note

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say I hope you enjoy the major twists. I also wanted to warn everyone it is pretty different from the real series by Sarah J Maas. The video above is by a music artist known as Victoria Carbol, she takes inspiration from sjm's work and makes songs based off of her books and others. I encourage you all to go check her out. She puts a lot of time into her work. 

I would love your all's feedback on how I might be able to make this story better. I would also love it if you all could tell me if you find any grammar mistakes! 

Characters Described Below:

Kana Archeron: Bone-Singer (Like Az's shadows but with bones ) Tactical Genius, Half Fae, is the Bastard daughter of the King of Rask.  Controls how and where the soldiers move excluding Feyre's hunters. 

Nesta Archeron: General of the Human-lands armies (She's like the post acosf Nesta) harsh as usual. 

Elain Archeron: High Healer, same appearance, engaged to Graysen son of Lord Nolan. 

Feyre Archeron: Commander of the Hunters, Herr legion doesn't really have a name other than the fact the trap and kill whoever is a threat to the human lands. Their faces are never shown apart from when you look at them and don't know they are a piece of Feyre's legion. 

Everyone else is pretty much the same except for plot.