Part 2

Check-Mate

"In the beginning and in the end there is darkness, nothing more." 

Kana's POV:

Kana's POV:

The darkness pressed in, and all I could do was remember. Her beatings, her hate, her need to keep me away from my fae family.

"You are finally getting what you deserve." She smiled down at me. I laid there as she laid out her plans in absurd detail. Let her think me dead. My mind paused and I resisted the urge to slap myself. I was dead, there was no undoing.

Koschei, the bastard. Had obviously not been slain thousands of years ago. Unless my sisters figured it out I wouldn't be able to warn them. It was a small chance, but to figure it out they'd have to trust the Night Court.

Nesta would never allow that. Not now that I am gone. So instead the demon continued, and I waited, letting her win her game.

Then I'll go and change it.

"Sissy I'm scared," Little Feyre ran into my room. I comforted her, for I would be the mother she needed. The mother I always wanted.

I blinked up at the darkness. I whispered silently, "I am scared too."

I continued on.

Hey guys! I hope everyone is having a good week so far. I just wanted to thank you all for the reads because we just hit 1,221! Thank you all so much for the support.

I don't like doing this often but if you are enjoying the story don't forget about the vote button somewhere on your screen.

Happy Reads Everyone!

: Dragon-Fly