Chapter Nine

(That's from sjm's coloring book btw.)

Kana's POV: 

There are good days.

And then there are the days Feyre pulls off a suicide mission. I watched as she had her arms around a Night Court naga wolf, The other Naga wolves circled around her like she was their mother.

Regina's voice quivered, "Feyre those are Naga wolves." My sisters frowned at her Captain, "They are my Naga wolves."

The golden and furry one barked in agreement. I stalked over to the furry one and knelt before her. She sniffed my fingers then licked at them. I scratched around her neck area and she pressed against my side.

"They are staying outside." I declared, giggling as the furry one licked my face. Feyre said, "She's Cloud."

I continued petting Cloud, while the icey one crept up to me. Feyre introduced her wolves. Shad was the Alpha, Ray the Beta, Bay the Gamma. While Frost was the Delta. Then there were the girls. Giaga was The Alpha female, so no one pulled shit around her.

Frost set his head on my knee. I watched as Shad licked Feyre in the face. I murmured, "You wouldn't know where to find magical artifacts would you?" Cloud blinked at me like I was crazy.

I ran my fingers through Frost's fur, it was thick, fit for winter. But he also felt like he was cold, like his powers were keeping him cool from the Autumn-ish heat. He seemed gentle, but at the same time I thought he was like me.

He looked weak, but was a beast under the sweetly placed mask we both wore everywhere. I whispered in his ear, "We are one in the same, you and I."

He glanced up and I saw them. Those scheming, cunning, genius gears that spun behind his eyes. I ruffled his hair a bit more. He licked his lips content with the attention he was getting.

I rose from my place and Cloud and Frost rose with me. The Alpha was about five and a half feet at the shoulders. The males were around the same height while the females averaged around five feet.

"Feyre meet me in my office after you convince them not to wreck Elain's gardens." I said and Frost followed along with me. I glanced back at the Alpha and she growled slowly at me. I replied, "You all are not coming into the house. I don't care how fancy you think you are, you're outside only."

Frost still followed me though, and when I went to step through the doors to the house he sat out in the yard. Watching. I smiled, at least they knew how to follow orders.

Hava was glaring out a window. "They are feyre's but the alpha put a detail on me." She glanced at me and smirked. "As he should. He knows you mean a lot to the person who tamed him, which means he will care about your safety because your death would hurt the tamer."

I shook my head, "I don't think those wolves have the ability to stop bonded poison." Hava glanced at me, her gaze was something most cracked under. I watched her debate to call me out on whatever I had said wrong. She decided not to, "Let's have tea in the office."

I nodded and stuck to her side, not willing to be alone in the silence. I smiled to myself. Hava glared at me, "What's wrong?"

I shook my head, and I sniffed. "I just realized that this was the first time I've been able to walk on my own in a while." Hava softened, she wrapped me in a crushing hug. She towered over almost every male. And was absolutely terrifying.

"You could even make Keir crack, you know that?" Hava was smirking now. I smirked and tried laughing. But I had pushed the balance too much. I started coughing. Hava handed me a handkerchief. I wiped the blood from my mouth.