Chapter Forty-Two

A/N: The Final Reckoning Part 2 :)

Kana's POV:

Rhysand was grinning as the three wrecked havoc upon the Hybern forces. He glanced at Feyre, and was still grinning as he extended a hand toward Hybern's army. The familiar feeling cut through the air.

I tensed, before calming my muscles, my mind. It wasn't aimed at me this time, hopefully. His fingers pointed, the obsidian power of night erupted from his bones. A massive chunk of Hybern's army was gone. Misted in the span of seconds. Rhysand truly did have the power to rule all of Prythian.

The mist of blood and metal shaving lay where the soldiers had been. Rhysand was panting, his eyes wild from the magic high. The hit was strategically planned, likely Cassian's advice form this one, the army was effectively split in two.

Azriel slammed his blue siphon shields into the exposed flank, driving them further apart. I gritted my teeth. Shit. I wouldn't be able to cover most of them if they stayed like this. The Illlyrians moved, shooting into the sky. Rhysand's signal apparently had been him going high off the wim of his magic after misting. Though it seemed to have dissipated by now.

Hybern's forces rose with them, teeming with beings like the Attor. Siphons flared, the Illyrian forces rained arrows with deadly accuracy.Part of me jumped with glee, knowing that some of them could never compete with the accuracy of my knight, of my Huntress sister.

I winced, shit, the Cauldron could attack tto places at once. If Hybern did that then I would only be able to shield one section of the armies. Rhysand snarled, unleashing another blast of power, Tarquin unleashing a blast right after. Dividing Hybern's armies into uneven forces as our army continued to try and shove them apart.

Through it all, Bryaxis was a wave of claws and fear and utter horror as he ripped through the Hybern ranks. My friend, The Bone Carver fought near Bryaxis, he fought with no weapons other than a scimitar of ivory bone in the male's hands. After so many years I could correctly call him a specific gender without assuming.

The weaver was next to the Carver shredding into the forces as a mess of black hair and white limbs. My eyes widened a bit as I noticed the blue priestess stone atop her brow. Ithane's, the ghosts whispered. I ducked my face to hide my smile, the evil bitch deserved every inch of pain the Weaver gifted her with.

Horns sounded to the North, I rallied my powers struggling to stop it from unleashing itself. Three forces topped the hills to the North. Autumn, Spring, and Graysen's banner. Beron, mother damn him, had come.

Eris winnowed in and grinned to me, "If I was a bastard, I'd marry your brother sweet Kana. He came and assisted Tamlin in dragging him out by his throat."

I snorted, as I overlooked the field, my brother and Eris' many winnowing between carts burning all the faebane. Eris added quickly and Rhysand sized him up, "It was delightful, tell Prince Darwyn if he ever gets tired of being a Raskian Prince he can come play with us in Autumn."

I nodded, at least I'd try to get the message to my elder brother. Feyre and my sisters snuck away, likely to carry out Amren's plans. Nesta paused and a sharp gasp grabbed all of our attention. It's power rallied over the plains. Eris winnowed away, likely to warn their forces of it. Of the Cauldron.

Nesta hands were folded into the grass, almost ripping them from the roots. Her head gazed up toward the horizon, like she knew where the cauldron would strike next.

Nesta began screaming, I rallied my power as Rhysand's arched around the entire army. She was screaming a name, "CASSIAN!"

Amren reached for her, but she roared. "CASSIAN!"