Thank you/SEQUEL!

Hey Everyone! I wanted to thank you all for reading Game of Prythian. I am taking a short break, but as soon as I've rested up from this triple update (quadruple update if you count this) then I will start on the Sequel which will follow Kana's journey in Erilea!

I wanted to answer a few things that you guys might have questions about. Like where were Myriam and Drakon in the last chapter?

Well to answer that question since Kana was unconscious for most of the final fight since she was able to deflect the Cauldron's blows she didn't see them arrive. And if you take note I wrote, "The last Hybern ship in sight" or something along that line.

(I'm really tired, it's like 1am here, and I stayed up really late last night as well working on these chapters)

Anyways I was nonspecific because I was 1. Preparing for the next Fanfiction and 2. It kinda slipped my mind that Myriam and Drakon were there. So instead I just put it like Kana left out the details.

So last but not least may I present to you the Completed Game of Prythian!

YAY! After 559 pages, 145,964 words, and 783,560 characters we are finally complete! I hope all of you enjoyed this book, thank you all once again for reading it! So-

Happy Reads Everyone!

: Dragon-Fly