Chapter Thirty-Three

Kana's POV: 

Dione never left my side as I stared at them down. Helion murmured, "Rhysand forgot to mention something about the trip to Hybern apparently."

"I didn't know you bothered to keep in contact with him." I declared, fiddling with cold fingers. Hava added, "There was a High Lord's meeting yesterday, because of our standards all but a few were able to get in."

Nodding slowly, I took my friends in. Hava, my giant protector and friend, Brutius, Cyrus, Maven, Bron, Nuan, and Clotho all seemed rattled. I set a frigid hand on Dione's, she understood and left us speak in private.

"Why are you all here?" I questioned. You deserve this, Monster, Have your payback, You can leave now. Nuan tilted her head a bit. Clotho step forward from the shield and Helion hissed at her. She gave him a glare telling him to shut the hell up, and continued her path.

She gripped my fingers in her own and smiled. The paper came into my sights, "We wanted to see you, you are our friend, Kana. You are no longer a General, but you are still one of us."

Nodding slightly, I pulled my hands from them, "How's Prythian?"

Helion spoke, "Hybern's coming, but we already knew that."

I murmured, "Feyre wrecked Spring?" Helion nodded and Bron looked a little off. Likely cause he just found out his High Lord was an ass, who had been mentally abusing my sister. Helion added, "Beron likely won't fight."

Hava moved from the shield and wrapped me in a tight embrace. "It's good to see you." I nodded my agreement and she pulled away, shifting to the side she had always stood on.

I declared sofly, "I doubt I'll be let onto Prythian grounds again, my brothers would be reckless."

Clotho wrote, "I heard what she said, thanks to the little magic I had. I achieved the smaller, more satisfying revenges on your behalf."

I snorted and chuckled, "What did you do?"

She smiled softly, as her pen etched. "I made sure to move most of the books she needed down to the lowest levels after her training with Cassian and Azriel, not to mention I put the books she'd actually need at the bottom of seven stacks of ten books."

Hava laughed, "Clotho you really do know how to hurt people the most."

She nodded and fingers my dress, admiring the work. Cyrus and Maven gave me a tight hug next, Bron who whispered his apologies about Feyre, and Helion who murmured about how he had already found many artifacts in his court thanks to my notes.

Brutius thanked me for everything, and told me Tarquin wasn't very welcoming to him and his son. Yet allowed them to live in Summer Court anyways. He whispered, "If you need an advisor and soldier anytime soon, we'll come at the drop of a pen."

Nodding he brought us together in another embrace and moved on. I declared, "How are the Illyrian's?"

Helion snorted, "The males refused to take those who went with you saying 'they were tainted by liars' so they made their own camp and will be on the front lines unlike the other camps."

I snorted and Hava murmured, "Which is a direct insult to the other camps by Rhysand so he'd best be careful."

I sighed and we all murmured quietly, about the good times, and the not so great ones. Cyrus claimed, "I might just consider moving here Kana, Beron banished me for siding with the humans anyways."

"I-" Cyrus cut me off, "Had no control over that bastard's actions. Eris has already sworn to make me a head Advisor when he's High Lord."

Well that helped a little. I murmured, "It was great to see you all."