Ch142 - Nursy things

Dedicated to Jaylah for reasons. 

"Mr Stilinski, don't do anything rash now." I said carefully.

"Liz, what is this?" he replied as he unraveled the note and tried to read it. "What does it say?"

"Mr Stilinski there are things that you have no idea of. Things that you should know."

"What are you talking about?" Mr Stilinski said with a hint of frustration clear in his voice.

Stiles will kill me.

I have to tell him!

He should hear it from Stiles. 

I'm going to jail if I don't make this ally!
"It's best if you hear it from Stiles..." I eventually breathed out and dropped my hands next to me.

"Liz." Mr Stilinski said dangerously calm and obviously annoyed "We've got enough evidence to lock you up for a very long time. I take that this isn't your blood on this note?" I kept quiet which only caused Mr Stilinski to become even more annoyed "Are you being blackmailed? Threatened?"

"What? How did you come to that conclusion?" I answered with confusion to throw him off.

"You're facing very serious charges with a lot of consequences and yet you're refusing to talk to us. We're not here to torture you," ouch wrong word choice "we're here to help you. I don't want to send you to jail either but you gotta give me something to work with!"

"It's not that simple! Some things are just way bigger than this! Stiles will be so pissed..." I shouted back frustrated.

"Liz calm down." Mr Stilinski replied with a political well practiced voice as his hand slowly crept closer to the police radio.

"Mr Stilinski you don't want to do that." I said automatically and probably more menacing than I'd intended to.

Mr Stilinski didn't seemed to take my warning seriously since he grabbed his radio as fast as he could.

Shit.

In the heat of the moment I did the only thing I could come up with; lash out to his hand. The police radio clattered onto the ground without making any sounds that would indicate that Mr Stilinski had pressed any button.

Mr Stilinski instantly jumped back and grabbed the first weapon he could find on his belt; his handgun.

Well this is not going to plan... I didn't thought about the fact that Mr Stilinski is a cop! I gotta forget that he's just Stiles's father. He's currently just a cop I need to convince. Someone I can't knock out or kill. Someone I do not want to anger... even worse than I already have.

I quickly put my hands in the air in order to calm him down. "I'll talk." I told him.  "But only off record and only if you do not share any information I'm about to tell you."

"Liz get in the cell." he ordered.

"Not before I know your answer."

"I don't want to harm you."

"I'm not worried about that." I answered as I stepped closer to him. I need to play on his mind. "Don't you want to know what everyone knows? Don't you want to know why Stiles some times seems ahead in police cases?"

"Stiles is smart."

"Smart enough to see things an experienced cop couldn't? I am willing to tell you what the missing piece is. You wouldn't have to rely on your teenage son anymore."