Ch44 - Training

"Okay... we'll just get you angry."

"Guys that's not gonna work."

"Of course it is. We've done it before."

I groaned at their stupidity and decided to play along. "Okay." I crossed my arms and waited for them to get me mad.

Scott looked at Stiles until Stiles realized that he was the one knowing stuff about me so he had to do it.

"Right. Uh... You suck at being a rogue."

Scott facepalmed himself behind Stiles and I rolled my eyes.

"That's the best you could come up with? I think I should just go back to Derek."

I turned around but before I set my foot down, something hit my head. I quickly looked around and saw that Scott had thrown a branch at me.

"What? It worked before." He said to Stiles and they gathered more branches.

"Guys, it won't work-"

"Sure it will." they said hopefully.

Idiots. Don't you think Derek didn't try that as well?

They began to launch their branches at me. I fought the natural urge to dodge them and let it hit me. After nearly a minute of constant branches hitting me, they gave in and searched for something larger to hit me with.

"Hey idiots." I called them back. They looked up. "I don't get mad. I just don't. Ever."

"Everyone gets mad."

"Not me."

Well that's a lie. I do get mad sometimes but nothing gets me mad enough for my heartrate to go up enough to turn.

"So you can't shift yet?"

"I can shift. I'm just not gonna."

I mean I know they want answers right now... But if I have to explain my blue eyes to them as well, then they'd be going crazy. Even I would hate to have to explain it again.

"You need to shift in order for us to train you." Scott argued.

"You don't need to train me anyway. Derek is good at it. What has he done for you to behave like this?"

Scott looked like he was debating something. "When I turned for the first time... He wasn't helpful."

"Wasn't helpful how?"

"He made me stop doing the things I love and making me break up with Allison."

I thought about it for two seconds until I had my answer. Derek had been right to say that. Sure Scott loves Allison but it should be logical that you first learn not to rip her head off before you do anything else. What was Scott thinking?

"Right. I've heard enough. I'll go to Derek for training. See ya!" I said and walked away. Scott and Stiles tried multiple things to stop me, maybe some to still get me mad but it didn't work. Eventually they let me go.

~~**~~**~~**~~

"Well, I chose your side of his story." I said after explaining most of it to Derek. He grinned for a second.

"So the full moon..." I said. "I guess that I'll lose full control over myself?"

No one had really told me anything about it so far.

"Yeah. We were planning on locking you up with at least one other werewolf in the room at all times."

I nodded. That would be awkward. If I lose full control, I'd rather do it without someone watching me. But I understood that they had to keep an eye on me so I agreed.

"Since we're all werewolves here, we have a place we use to-"

The door opened. Both me and Derek stopped talking and turned our heads to the door. In the door opening stood some random boy who looked around Derek's age. He had brown short hair and wore casual comfortable clothes. He was holding his arm and both Derek and I could smell his blood from over here.

Peter appeared behind him. He nudged the guy to walk forward with a smug grin on his face.

"Say hi to our newest pack member."