Ch18 - First aid

I tried to walk as normal as I could walk with my ankle. I didn't think that Stiles saw it so when I was out of sight, I sat down. I inspected my ankle. It hurt quite bad. It began to swell up and it became purple. 

Fuck it's broken.

I sat down for about five minutes. My ankle felt really awkward but it did heal. Just when I wanted to continue walking, Stiles jeep appeared. I quickly hid. Stiles drove by and was heading in the general direction of Scott's house.

Shit I have to hurry.

I ran as best as I could to Derek's loft. Something was still wrong with my ankle. It felt different. I couldn't walk normally on it.

I quickly ran upstairs and opened the huge metal door. Derek, Peter and Isaac looked up in surprise.

"Hi." I said awkwardly.

"What's the deal between you and Stiles?" I asked Derek.

"Why?"

"I told him that you'd helped me and he instantly warned me for you." I said while limping closer to them.

"I helped Scott when he just turned but they didn't really approve of my methods. Now why are you limping?" he asked while looking at my ankle.

"I jumped out of a window. And I think Stiles told Scott that you helped me. They might be on their way here."

"Why did you jump... out of a window?" Isaac asked.

"Stiles wouldn't let me leave." I answered with my isn't it obvious tone.

Derek motioned me to come closer. I did but kept looking wearily. I sat on the table and held my ankle closer to the light. Derek and Peter looked at it for a few seconds.

"You broke it didn't you?" Peter asked. I nodded.

"We're gonna have to break it again. It healed in the wrong position."

I closed my eyes and grabbed the table. This was gonna hurt.

"Okay. Do it." I stated and took a deep breath.

Derek and Peter looked at each other. I glanced over to Isaac. He was looking with a grimace but he didn't look away.

Peter grabbed my foot while Derek grabbed my knee. He held it in place while Peter broke my ankle. I growled slightly and just for a second I felt my eyes light up. It went away as fast as it appeared and only Isaac saw it.

"Hey, do they know that you're a werewolf?" he questioned me.

"No." I said half distracted by the nagging in my ankle. Peter held my ankle in the right position while it was healing.

"They just know that Derek helped me. That's literally everything."

Peter released my ankle. I tried to move it. It felt like before and jumped to my feet. Peter wanted to ask something but I shushed them. I focused on the door.

"I thought I heard I something." I said.

"She's right." Peter stated. "Scott and Stiles."