Ch10 - A new beginning

I woke up by someone poking me. I instantly shot up and backed off until I fell off the couch. I suddenly remembered where I was and why I was here. I looked up at who woke me and was a tiny bit relieved when I saw that it wasn't any of my kidnappers.

It was Derek.

"What are you doing here?" he asked me.

"What are you doing here?" I countered.

"This house used to belong to me, now what are you doing here?"

"Sorry. I had nowhere else to go." I said while standing up.

"I thought you lived with Stiles?" he asked.

Oh shit he knows Stiles. My muscles instantly tensened up and, of course, he noticed. He took some sort of defensive position and held his hands in front of him. To show me that he wasn't hostile.

"What has he done?"

Should I tell him? What if he's friends with Stiles? Then he'll just end up capturing me again. No, he would've already caught me if he wanted that. He found me asleep for gods sake!

"They kidnapped me." I said wearily.

His jaw tensened and he looked pissed off. He looked like he was thinking of something for a few seconds. He reached his arm out and said.

"I'll help you."

I eyed him wearily.

"Unless, you have somewhere better to go to." he added.

I'm homeless without any friends. I have nowhere else to go.

I nodded and followed him. He walked to a very nice car and got in.

"This is your car?" I asked him in awe.

"You like cars?" he asked me amused.

"Only the pretty ones."

The rest of the ride was silent. I was in deep thoughts. I couldn't go back to school for at least a week or so. Not until they were arrested or something. I couldn't go back to get my stuff from Stiles's place. I would have to find a laptop in order not to stay behind on the development of the website...

"What time is it?" I asked Derek while stifling a yawn.

"6 AM."

"What on earth were you doing outside at 6 AM?" I asked him while letting out the yawn I'd been trying to hold back.

He didn't answer me and I actually couldn't really care less. His car was so warm and cozy from the inside. I felt myself slowly falling back asleep again. I forced my eyes open and stared outside.

"We're here." Derek said while nudging me. I opened my eyes and let out a yawn. Apparently, I'd fallen asleep.

I hoisted myself out of the car and slumped after him. I followed him until we were standing in front of a huge metal door.

He swung it open, revealing his house. It had a lot of space and had some sort of industrial look but for some reason it looked really nice. As soon as we walked inside, Peter appeared from a staircase.

"Ah she came back to us so soon?" Peter asked in general. I saw that Derek balled his fists and he aswered "She hasn't come back to us. She needs our help."

Derek guided me away before Peter could respond. He walked over to a double bed and told me to get some sleep.

He didn't had to tell me that twice.

I removed my shoes and basically crawled into the bed. I fell asleep within minutes.

- ** - ** - ** -

I woke up by Peter. He grabbed my ankle and dragged me out bed. Out of instinct I held my head up so that it couldn't hit the ground.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"I'm gonna give you some answers." he said and dropped my leg.

I stood up and watched him. If he had some answers then I'd definitely listen to him.

"They think that you're a monster." he said.

"They being?"

"Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison."

"They kidnapped me because they think that I'm a monster?" I asked Peter.

"No they kidnapped you because they were stupid and didn't know which kind of monster you were."

I stared at Peter. Not because I didn't believe it, more because I needed more info. So he continued.

"Scott needed to know what monster you were to think of a plan to take you on. Werewolf versus whatever you turned out to be."

"And you would just happen to know that Scott is a werewolf because?" I argued still taking him seriously.

Because why not? Just because something is unlikely, doesn't mean that it couldn't be true.

"I'm the one who bit him." he said while his eyes started glowing red.

"That's cool. How do you do that?" I asked while getting closer.

"It's a werewolf thing." he answered.

"Who else is a werewolf?" I asked him intrigued.

"Scott, Isaac and Derek."

In one swift motion Peter got my arm and he grew some fangs.

"Would you like to join my pack?" he asked dangerously close to my skin. I could feel his breath on my arm.

"Yes."