Ch131 - Threats, offers and forests

"Just ten more minutes." I groaned as I tried to push Derek away.

Derek laughed and didn't move an inch. "You should've thought of that when you decided to stay up last night."

"It's not my fault you kept me busy... Okay yes it was my fault. Now go away or... put yourself on mute or something. I wanna sleep."

"Liiiiiz. You have to get up. You can't be late for your first day at Beacon Hills Highschool."

"Correction: second first day. They already know me. They'll be fine without me."

"Liz." Derek said disapprovingly.

"Yeah yeah. I'm a bad person and all. But at least I'll be a bad person without insomnia." I said and dug my face a little deeper in my pillow.

I felt Derek stand up. For a second I was happy with the lack of extra body heat since that would mean that I could sleep in.

That was until the covers were pulled off me and I got swung over Derek's shoulder.

"Derek! Put me doooown!"

Derek didn't answered me and kept walking towards the dresser. Instead of fighting him until I'd submit and agreed to go to school, I'd thought of a different approach. I let myself hang like a rag doll. I knew that it would make it harder from him to carry me.

"Dammit Liz." he muttered silently as he nearly dropped me. I was already ready to catch myself and prevent an injury but Derek reposed himself and carefully lifted me from his shoulder.

"Isaac will be here in about 10 minutes. You don't want him to get late, do you?" Derek tried again as I stared at him with a little smug grin.

"Isaac is late all the time."

"Not because of you."

"Dammit Derek. Fiiiine." I groaned as I pulled the drawer of the dresser open and got some clothes.

=---=---=---=

"Why are you so tired?" Allison asked as I yawned again. We were standing next to Lydia's locker, waiting for her to finally get her books and walk away but she was taking so long. Well... Lydia and Allison stood, I was leaning against the lockers to save energy and try to stay awake. In my mind I'd already cursed Lydia multiple times for taking so long on getting some books.

"No reason. I just didn't sleep much." I mumbled while shrugging. That got Lydia's full attention.

"Ohh" she teased as she slammed her locker shut. I thought she was getting books? "How come you didn't sleep much? Got any action?" she continued shamelessly.

"Shut up. Even if I did, which I didn't, I still wouldn't tell you."

"Ouch. I'm hurt." Lydia joked.

"Like I said before, I'm not telling anything that happens there."

"And like you probably already know, I won't stop until I know about it." she countered as she looked too determined for my liking.

"Hey Liz!" Isaac yelled from the other way of the hall. Most people stopped what they were doing to stare at Isaac and followed his gaze to me. Dammit Isaac stop being so loud.

"Hey isn't that the girl?" some people began to whisper.

"Who do you mean?"

"You know! That one girl who's dad came to get her and she freaked out..." most of them continued their own little conversation while I just pulled the hood of my vest over my head.