Ch31 - Visitors

Dedicated to Victoria_Shadowfall for being awesome!

Isaac's POV

I debated on whether or not to listen to Peter. He was right. we needed help. But Liz will kill me if I do.

Peter might kill me if I don't...

Who's scarier? Peter definitely makes an impact and he's an alpha and stuff... but Liz has this scary lonely wolf aura...

What am I even thinking? I need to call Scott or else there isn't a Liz to be scared of anymore.

Liz's POV

Isaac didn't came back for at least five more minutes. I felt absolutely horrible. Not only pain was now present, also the feeling of being sick.

I felt an other pain wave come up and braced myself. There wasn't an easy way to get through it. I'd already tried to stay still but that didn't help. All I could do was wait it out.

I heard some rummaging going on in the living room but was too preoccupied to focus on the sounds.

Suddenly Scott's face appeared from the door opening, followed by Stiles's. Isaac looked at me with an guilty look and I understood what had happened.

That bitch had called Scott.

"What's wrong?" Scott asked Isaac while Stiles rushed over to my side.

"Something attacked her in the woods and she's not healing."

"Not healing? You mean she's... Is she?" Scott asked.

Isaac opened his mouth "Uh... yeah about that..."

Stiles looked at me like I'd betrayed him.

"Why didn't you tell me?" he asked.

I was about to answer but a huge pain wave hit me. I gasped for air and clutched my side. I gritted my teeth while the others panicked.

Scott approached me but Isaac stopped him.

"Don't-"

"No please do the pain thingy." I begged.

Stiles was a bit taken aback by my voice and Scott took my hand.

The veins on his arm turned black and within two seconds he shot back.

"What the..."

"What's wrong?" Stiles asked him.

"That's the amount of pain she has been in for the last hour." Isaac informed them.

Stiles looked confused but Scott's eyes widened. He approached me again and grabbed my hand.

He took a deep breath and began to take my pain away. I heard his heart accelerate and his breathing becoming heavier. It wasn't long until he launched himself backwards, hitting the wall in the process.

He opened his eyes. They were red like Peter's. He blinked a couple of times until they became his normal color again.

"Thank you." I said with a small voice. Scott had taken a little bit more than Derek had done. Probably because alpha'a are stronger.

I was really tired. I could feel the effect of my muscles being tense for over one hour taking its toll. But I couldn't sleep.

I heard that Isaac was filling them in with everything we'd discovered so far.

Scott walked out of the room while holding his phone to his ear.

"Why don't you sleep a little before Allison arrives?" Stiles said. "You're looking pale."

Allison is coming?

I didn't answer. I never wanted to move another muscle again. Stiles kept watching me with his puppy eyes so I decided to answer him.

"Can't... pain..."

Stiles looked at Isaac like he had an idea. He stood up and whispered something in his ear. Isaac disagreed with him. It all looked very... disconnected from me. Like I was watching a movie instead of being there.

Isaac shook his head in defeat and approached me. For a second I thought that Stiles had convinced him to do the pain thingy but instead Isaac lifted his fist and knocked me out.