Update!!!

Hey guys!! So my life is falling aparrrtttt and yet at the same time its coming together. So I'll let yall get some insight. A year ago my sister and her husband, accused my other sisters boyfriend of something terrible. This came out of the blue and was a huge shock to all of us. We had no idea what to do or who to side with or what even the situation was. A lot was kept from us and there was little to no information pertaining to legal action updates and trials. 

THAT happened right before thanksgiving so the holidays was a really hard time for me and all my family. So cue the tension and stress for the eeennnttiire year. Some days better than others.

Well now about a month and a half ago or maybe its been two months.. My mom discovered that my dad was doing drugs... again. and cheated on her... again.

She had given him opportunities to confess and he didn't until she actually brought it up and told him to leave... 

So this adds to the stressss, BUT!!! I finally found a groom school!!! I'm trying to start that in December and I actually just got my groom kit today!!! I'm gonna be totally broke by the end of this, but I'm so excited! And scared!

So yeah!! My life is falling apart but also coming together and I finally feel like I can start updating again (hopefully) I'm going to try to update a chapter every month.

Warning!! I think this story is gonna go down the drain. You all may be severely disappointed with it.. So uhh yeah just putting that out there.

To sum. 

uPDATES coming once very month 

and 

I missed you all

WOLF OUT!!!!