yall realize its still day 16?

The sound of a door turning on it's hinges woke Percy. He slowly sat up to see who it was and to not wake up the boy sleeping beside him. It was no surprise to the dark haired teenager when he recognized two blondes walking in. They made eye contact and Percy quietly got out of bed and walked over.

"How is he?" Jason was the first to speak.

"You should ask that when he wakes up, but you might not get the truth."

"What do you mean by that?" Jason demanded.

Silence was the only response before Will cut in, "I still need to finish his checkup."

"I thought his checkups were at 12," Percy spoke immediately and Jason now looked from Percy to Will. It's true. They did agree to checkups at noon.

"Why did you change it?" Percy demanded.

Will looked down sheepishly, "Me and Nico were gonna do something this afternoon. I didn't think it would be a big deal to come a couple hours early."

Both boys stared at him incredulously. Jason's rage etched onto his face as it burned throughout him and he began to shake.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU'VE DONE?! LEO WAS FINE THIS MORNING AND YOU RUINED IT! FOR WHAT? SO YOU CAN FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND?!"

"Jason-" Percy started

"LEO FUCKING RAN AWAY BECAUSE OF YOUR POKING AND PRODDING WHEN JUST MOMENTS BEFORE HE WAS FINE! HE WAS HAPPY!"

"Jason."

"BUT YOU FUCKING RUINED IT! YOU-"

"Jason!" Percy grabbed the blondes shoulder and turned them so they faced a dark corner where a small figure was sitting up on a bed.

Leo came over by the trio and stood awkwardly to the side.

"What's going on?

Will stepped forward to say something, but Jason cut him off.

"We came to make sure you were okay."

Leo stood silently for a moment before shaking his head.

"I'm fine"

"Are you sure?" Jason took a step towards him and Leo took a step back.

"I'm fine" he insisted. "I just needed a minute, but I'm good now. Let's finish the checkup."

Jason looked at him uncertainly, but Leo turned away and walked over to an open space.

"What did you need me to do again?" The question was directed to Will who had been in soundless remorse, but snapped back to reality at the question.

"Um, oh! Checking your cuts."

Leo did not flinch at the word. He did not. But a sharp pinch coursed through him at the word. He might have flinched.

He nodded and began to pull down his pants, but froze before they revealed the wounds. 'Could they be called wounds?'

'What were they?'

'What is a self inflicted injury really?'

'A reminder?'

Leo couldn't think about it anymore. He had to move. He needed to get this over with. He took a deep breath, but Percy's voice prevented him from moving.

"Why are you pulling down your pants?"

Leo stared wide eyed at the ground so Percy turned to Will, "I thought his cuts were on his wrist."

Will didn't say a word leaving it up to Leo to choose to tell Percy about the other cuts or not.

He took another breath and quickly pulled down his pants.

They gasped.