Day two AM

Leo blinks and looks around. He's in the infirmary. He tries so recall what all happened and freezes when he remembers.
He looks down at his arm and sees it wrapped. Seeing as there isn't any blood on the bandage, he knows his arm has stopped bleeding and the bandage was recently changed.
Making a move to get up, Leo finds his face meeting the floor.
He lands with a thud and groans. He sits up and feels a drip on his leg. When he looks down he sees a blood drop.
He touches his nose and pulls his hand back. Blood. He sucks in a breath and stands up.
One thing keeps repeating in his mind and he rushes out of the infirmary, 'I need to get out of here' 'I need to get out of here.'
Tears cloud his vision and because of this he doesn't see the person walking or recognize who it is. Leo slams into the guy. His face full of this persons chest and he knows. HE KNOWS that this is gonna be bad.

A strong hand grips Leo's shoulder and he doesn't look up. He can't 'why me?' 'Why now?' 'Dammit! Can't anything go my way?!' 

"Leo?" Jason calls his name softly. "What are you doing out of bed?"

"I-I.... was getting... water," he mumbled. 'Why am I still f*ckn crying?! Dammit! He's gonna see!!' 

"Are you bleeding?!"

Leo quickly covers his bloody nose as Jason bends down and looks at the blood and tear streaked face of his best friend.

"It's nothing. I'm fin-" Leo's weak words are muffled as blonde brought brunette into a gentle yet firm hug, as if the lightning summoner was trying to convey a message into the fire boy. But whatever that message may have been, it did not reach Leo as he patted Jason's back and pulled away.

"I'm really fine. Just got a bloody nose. I'm gonna go get some tissues." With that Leo ran off before Jason could argue.