fckd up

A rustling sound caused Jason's eyes to open. It was light out, but he didnt feel like he slept at all. When he glanced over at Leo he saw him still sleeping soundly.
'What woke me up then?' He pondered before glancing around the room and understanding. Several children of Apollo were wheeling in a boy covered in burns, most likely a failure to complete the rock climb. One of the Apollo boys came over to check Leo's vitals as well. When he saw Jason was awake, he asked if there were any complications during the night.

"He said everything started hurting. Mainly his chest."

The boy made a face and scribbled something down on the clipboard that Jason now noticed was hung at the foot of the bed.

"We'll get him on some more nectar when he wakes up." He assured Jason with a brief smile, but Jason didn't feel assured. He didn't like the face the child of Apollo made.

"Is Will gonna be by to check on Leo too?" Jason questioned.

The boy gave an annoyed look and snipped out a quick, "yeah" before he moved onto another patient. Jason ignored the attitude and instead focused on Leo. His sound breathing, the peaceful look on his face, his long black eyelashes, his darker skin tone with near to no acne, his lips that looked so soft...
Jason blinked before letting out a confused and nervous laugh that was close to just a breath.
'What the hell was even that thought. It's not weird at all to notice my best friends lips. No, duh. It's a part of his face. Of course I'm gonna notice it. I'd notice anyone's lips. It's not like I was thinking of kissing him or something. Besides I like girls, that's why I dated Piper. Cause shes a girl. Not just cause shes a girl, shes also amazing and pretty and sweet. Why didn't things work out between us? No, dont think about it. It wasn't a problem with me. She needed to find herself. Isn't that what she said? I can't really remember. Gosh, I was crying like a baby.'

Movement besides Jason brought him out of his thoughts and he refocused on Leo (not his lips) who was beginning to wake up. He blinked open his eyes to see stark blue eyes and a handsome face watching him. It took several moments before he realized what the hades we was witnessing. The face he made upon realization must have been amusing because Jason started laughing.

"What are you doing?" Leo asked, his voice hoarse and crackly from sleep and what had happened.

"I was watching how long it would take for you to realize I'm here. You take forever to wake up by the way." Jason couldn't help the chuckles that escaped as he said this. However, his joking mood quickly turned into worry when Leo didn't even crack a smile, but instead began to look as if he would just go back to sleep.

"Are you okay? Do you need something?" Jason fretted.

Leo shook his head slightly before mumbling, "I'm tired."

Jason frowned, "How about you drink some nectar befor going back to sleep." He got up and began looking for the godly drink before pouring a glass and putting a colorful blue bendy straw in it and handing it to the Latino. Leo had sat up while Jason was searching. He looked ready to fall over at any moment, but he slowly sipped at the drink until the glass was eventually empty.
Jason, who had been patiently watching, came and took the glass from the sleepy boy before speaking softly, "How about you get some more sleep."
Leo, looking better but still exhausted, shook his head. "I think I'm good to go back to my cabin now."
Jason stared at him.
"You... Leo. You are crazy if you think that spending one night in this bed is gonna make people think you're 'good to go.'" Jason used air quotations causing Leo to frown.

"Jase-" Leo began before being cut off.

"Leo! You're not okay! We don't even know what really happened to you! We can't let you go, it might happen again!"

"Good!" Leo couldn't help screaming out as tears began falling down his face. "Maybe this time I'll do what I was supposed to and actually stay dead!" Both boys froze as Leo's words rung in the air.

Leo stared at the ground as his thoughts began to scream at him and consume him as the heart monitor was beating erratically and Jason stood frozen, processing what was just said and trying to think of a way he could help. By the time he came up with a way to go, Leo was gripping the sheets tightly and breathing shallow. His eyes vacant and unseeing as he experienced a panic attack.
The heart monitor was reading dangerous levels when Will came rushing into the room. He paused to take in what was happening before he rushed to a drawer, pulled out a syringe, and injected Leo with it. Leo did not flinch and showed no signs of even registering the pain.
Will then moved Leo to more comfortable position murmuring softly as the Latino began falling asleep before turning to Jason. Giving a single look of 'follow me' mixed semi with 'you're fucking dead' Will strode out of the room as the heart monitor evened out to normal levels and Jason followed.
As soon as they were out of earshot Will demanded to know what happened.

"I-I don't know. He was off when he woke up and we just. He tried to leave and I said he couldn't and he just exploded and then dunno what happened, but the monitor started going crazy."

Will glared at him before pointing an accusing finger. "You just put him under FUCKING STRESS when he has a HEART CONDITION! This is the last thing he needs!" He yelled

"What's that supposed to mean?!" Jason couldn't help yelling back, scared of where this was going.

"You're not allowed to see him for the time being."

Will didn't scream this. Didn't yell it, but he might as well have. It echoed through Jason's head. Bouncing around like a bullets ricochet before finally piercing his heart. He staggered back, eyes wide and hurt.
This caused Will to sigh and slight compassion filled his gaze. "Look, I know you want to help Leo, but what you just did is the exact opposite of help and if you don't even know what you did that could have caused this to happen, then I can't allow you to see Leo again. Not until he's in a more stable condition. Okay?"

Jason nodded before choking out an "Okay."Will sighed again before going back to check on Leo, leaving Jason by himself.

Jason stood there for awhile before deciding to do some training to take his mind off of everything and to make time go by quicker.

A/n: Hello people of earth. I have an astonishing announcement to make that nobody will care about because they have heard it before......
I'm sad.
And I want to cut up my entire body
Love you all
Wolf out
Ps. Sorry this chapter sucked