Epilogue (Part 1)

Forewarning: entering a partially smutty scene. The epilogue is not needed so you can ignore it if you don't like.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Their lips met hungrily. Fingers tangled in hair. Body pressing against body. 

It was hot. Both boys were sweating and at some point, they had lost their shirts. Not that they minded, if anything, it excited them more. Leo gave a small bite to Jason's bottom lip, earning him a throaty groan.

They pulled away slightly, both of them panting for air. When their eyes met, Jason moved in to continue, but Leo covered the boy's mouth with his hand, earning him a curious look.

"What's up?" He asked which sounded more like 'whud uhb.'

Leo only shook his head before resting it on Jason's shoulder, dropping his hand in the process. Jason picked up the limp hand and gently pressed a kiss to the palm before pulling the curly haired boy into a hug.

"How are you feeling?" Jason asked and Leo could feel the words as they rumbled through his chest. 

He let a shaky breath, "Hot."

"Mmm, a good hot or a bad hot?" Jason twirled a finger in one of Leo's curls as he asked. When no response came, he leaned back enough to look the Latino in the eye and asked again.

"Good or bad?"

"I don't know," he whispered, and his voice shook.

One Month Ago

Jason pressed Leo closer to the wall as their kiss deepened, their bodies tangling together in an awkward and exciting jumble. 

It was passionate.

It was fierce.

It was hot!

"Ouch!" Jason jerked away with a yelp. 

Leo was pulled out of his kiss drunken high to face a cruel new reality. He had burnt Jason's hand. It was a small one and it wouldn't scar, thank the gods, but Leo had been the one to do it. 

'Just like what I did to  mo-' Leo cut the thought off.  He needed to focus on Jason, who was hurt, who was... laughing?

"I guess you weren't kidding when you would call yourself "hot stuff."" Jason joked and Leo let out a laugh, more so of disbelief.

"I just burned you and you're laughing about it?"

"Oh, come on, this is barely a burn and I'm dating my little firecracker. I am prepared to get burned."

"Jason!" Leo's face heated up at the nickname.

"Sorry, sorry." Jason said, not feeling sorry at all. When Leo was still upset, the blonde took his hands.

"I'm sorry," he said, sincerely this time. "If it makes you feel better, we don't have to get so intense-"

"That doesn't make me feel better!" Leo cut him off with a groan. "That's like cementing never going to third base."

Instead of responding, Jason just grinned like an idiot at the fact that Leo had thought about that. This earned him a shove from the smaller boy.

"Okay, okay. So then, something else. We could, have a code word."

Leo gave a sarcastic laugh. "Oh, yeah? Like what? "Hot?""

"Exactly! That sounds perfect to me."

The two boys stared at each other. Leo in disbelief at the others profound nonchalance of the situation (like honestly, who would have thought that Leo would have to be the serious one in this) and Jason in perfect happiness as if he had just solved world hunger (PSA he didn't). It was so ridiculous, so stupid, that Leo found himself going along with it, if only for the sake of that damn beautiful smile on that handsome boy's face. 

"Okay."

End flashback

The boys took a few minutes to breathe -Jason finally being serious- and when they both were calm, Jason held onto his boyfriends' hand. 

"I probably should have said this sooner, but I don't mind if you burn me. I know you wouldn't ever mean it and you really have been getting a lot better with it so... I mean.. we don't have to stop every time. If you want to keep going, we can. I wouldn't care even if you did accidently burn me again."

Leo gave Jason's hand a small squeeze. "Maybe. I'd have to think about it.. I don't know how willing I am to burn my boyfriend's skin again."

"Aren't I here for all your personal whims and needs?" That got a smile out of the smaller boy.

"A 'think about it.' I can work with a 'think about it.'" Jason continued and was pleased to see Leo's smile widen.

"Alright, come on," He sighed as he stood up, pulling Leo up with him. "It's almost time for your "not date" with Percy." He finger quoted.

"You're just jealous that you don't have a date with such a- wait, what did you call him?"

"A green eyed hunk of opulence." Jason sighed and Leo burst into laughter.

"Hey, I can admit when a dude it good looking!" 

"Well yeah! You're also bisexual!" Leo laughed harder as Jason's face fell into a pout.

"Yeah, but you're my type, not him." he mumbled sullenly.

After a minute, Leo managed to stop laughing and hugged Jason, patting his back like one would to comfort a child. "There, there, big baby. I'm not leaving you for an opulent man."

Jason huffed but let himself be comforted.

"Feeling better?" Leo asked after a minute.

"Yeah."

The Latino smiled and Jason returned it before leading the way out of bunker nine and down to the Poseidon cabin, still holding hands.

A/N:Hello!! I'm back from the dead and with some -ahem- content.

It's been a long while! I hope everyone has been good. I know this isn't usual content but heyyy some people waited ages for them to finally get together. I figured a kiss wasn't very satisfactory. Or maybe I just wasn't satisfied. 

Anywhoodle! Hope you enjoyed! There will be more parts and Will and Nico will appear again for any who love them

I am gonna be writing a harry potter fiction next so uhhh anyone who wants that .

Love you all!!! <3