Day 17

Leo's eyes parted slightly as he began to wake up, but he quickly shut them as the brightness of day struck his beautiful brown orbs. He groaned and moved to turn over only to find his arm completely numb and stuck under something very heavy. Attempting to sit up to gain leeway, Leo found his legs entangled with someone else's. It dawned on him that if his legs were tangled with someone else's, then the heavy object on his dead arm is, most probably, the body attached to the legs.

With only one way of knowing, Leo took a deep breath and steeled himself in preparation of the blinding light. He opened his eyes, groaned in pain, and began to blink furiously in an attempt to adjust his eyes faster. When they finally adjusted, Leo looked down to see a lightly tanned stomach with a fine definition of abs etched into them.

'The hell?'

Leo looked further down to see dark and light skinned legs entangled with eachother and light blue bed sheets.

'Hell? Who is this? What happened?'

When Leo's eyes finally fell upon the face of the person laying beside him (you're barely separated. Can I even say beside?) He jumped away. Or tried to at least. For some reason, Jason weighed a ton of bricks( O.O hes been found out) and Leo came flying back to the naked chest of his best friend due to the arm stuck underneath said chest.

"Well isn't this fantastic." Leo mumbled into those wonderful, warm pectorals. He glowered for a moment, but the warmth emanating from this body and the slow and steady heartbeat that consistently drummed into Leo's ear made it impossible for him to be anything but content and sleepy.

Leo was beginning to drift off when Jason shifted and he felt the blood rush into his now tingling arm. The newfound feeling in his arm caused Leo to not feel Jason's arm move around his waist and his hand to rest in the middle of his bare back.

It wasnt until Jason began moving his hand up and down, rubbing Leo's back, that Leo even realized the current situation at all.

'Oh gods! Oh no! Oh no! WHAT IN HADES NAME HAPPENED?! WHY ARE WE SO CLOSE?! WHY DOESN'T HE HAVE A SHIRT?! WHY DON'T I HAVE A SHIRT?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!'

Jason must have felt Leo tense up because he asked, "something wrong?"

Leo immediately took this opportunity to sit up and untangle himself, moving away quickly. "Oh no no no no. Everything's fine. I just...uh...." Leo trailed off and looked away.

'How the hell am I supposed to address this?'

"Leo."

Right as he looked up to respond, Jason lightly cuffed the top of his head. "What in hades name are you thinking about?"

Jason got his answer when Leo's eyes darted between their naked chests. To Leo's surprise, Jason started laughing.

"Leo! Are you serious?"

The Latinos only response was to blush a light shade of pink. Jason stopped laughing and smirked at he leaned in, bringing his lips to Leo's ear and whispered, "I know we had a long night and it's early in the morning, but let's start to think of what we did last night."

Leo stared forward, frozen, as memories began to surface.

~~~~

Jason's arm swung out and wrapped around Leo's waist bringing the little runner into the son of Zeus' well defined chest.

"Gotcha!" Jason shouted triumphantly as Leo squirmed in his grasp laughing.

"Nooooo! Lemme go! Le-lemme gahahaha!" Leo began crying from laughing so hard.