Day two PM

Leo had been hiding in bunker nine since his encounter with Jason, but he didn't want to go out in case he bumped into him again or any of his other friends. 

'Jason probably told everyone I was crying'

"They're probably all laughing at me," Leo mumbled. He hugged his pillow tighter and squeezed his eyes shut in an attempt to stop the tears from flowing at the thought of his friends laughing at him. 

'They always laugh at me'

'They always think I'm joking like they think I am the joke!'

"I'm not a joke...."

"I... have feelings" his voice broke. "Dammit.... Dammit! I get hurt too! I.. I'm not always okay!! ...I'm not...h-happy." He buried his face in his pillow. His pillow. The only source of comfort right now. Where were his friends? 

'They don't actually care about me.' This thought. This thought, though it's always in the back of his mind, it tears him apart inside. He always goes out of his way to be happy or make jokes or just be there for his friends. They're his only family, but they are never there for him. The fact that he is putting all these people before him and they just disregard him as a person, it hurts. So much! So f*cking much that words would never be able to describe it.

Because if these people, if his family doesn't even care about him, then no one else could. 

'No one.... cares?'  This was a new thought. Leo had never thought that before. But... it must be true! 

"No one.. No... one....cares... a-about me." He grabbed at his chest as this truth sank deeper, it pushed all the air out of him. Gasping for breath in between choked sobs he felt as if his entire being was broken. 

"F-fck!" He sat up and his sobbing was paused as the oxygen failed to enter his body properly. Leo began shaking and terrified, as he sat. Alone, scared, and completely broken.

A/N: Sorry i was gone for awhile. Also if this triggers someone or if some of these chapters suck, im sorry. This is gonne be my coping mechanism for this month :/