I need to figure out what day it is

A/N:Hi guys. Today has been kind of a day. I slept in til 1 because my dreams were actually okay and I didn't want to live, but yeah, eventually my mom forced me to get up. I didn't do much... idk lately I just don't want to live much. I just want to .. stop existing

Percy raced through camp stopping random people to ask if they had seen the blonde son of Zeus. No dice. Percy remembered often seeing said boy at the sword arena and quickly ran in that direction. He peeked inside, but no one was there. Turning to check somewhere else, Percy spotted Annabeth sitting at a picnic table with some of her cabin mates. He jogged over (if he ran, she might think he's in trouble again and she had promised that if got in trouble in the next three days, he wouldn't be getting any for a month)
"Hey wise girl!" Percy grinned and hugged her from behind.
"Hey Perc." She spoke absentmindedly while leaning into his hug.
Annabeth had blueprints, papers, and several books spread out. She was completely focused and Percy knew that she does not take distractions well. He kissed her cheek before asking the others around them if they had seen Jason. They shook their heads, each focused on the papers as severely as Annabeth. 

"Alright well, I'm off to find him." Percy gave Annabeth one last squeeze before jogging towards the cabins. Coming up to the large marble building, Percy gave a knock on the door and waited.

Nothing.

He knocked again and listened closely. He could have sworn he heard a sniffle. Pushing the door open slowly, Percy looked around for Jason. His eyes widened with surprise when he saw the blonde boy curled into a ball a few feet from the entrance.

"Jason?" He called as he walked into the room slowly. The blonde didn't respond and as Percy walked closer, he could see the boys body trembling.

Crouching down, he spoke again. "Jason?"

"What?" the son of Zeus' voice cracked with grief as he loosened his fetal position just enough to look the dark haired boy in the eyes. Despite the situation, Percy grinned.

"I think it's time you and Leo got back together." Jason gave him a skeptical look and as he opened his mouth to argue, Percy quickly continued. "Long story short, Leo misses you two, you both are much better off stuck with each other, and I already gave my word that I'd sneak you into the infirmary before Leo could say 'Hades underpants.' So get your gluteous maximus up, wipe your face, and let's! Go!"

Jason could hardly believe what he was hearing, but Percy was already tugging at him arm, forcing him to get moving. He wobbled a bit before hobbling awkwardly to the bathroom and splashing his face with water. Feeling rejuvenated, Jason hustled back to Percy. 

"Let's go!" He shouted as they ran out of the cabin towards the infirmary and, more importantly, Jason's best friend.

As they neared, they slowed to a jog as Percy led them around to the back. 

"Here's where the magic happens," Percy began and Jason instantly had a bad feeling about his idea. "I'm going to peek inside and if it's all clear, you make a break to Leo's bed. I'll stand watch and warn if anyone comes."

"Wouldn't you standing in the doorway, be suspicious?"

Percy shrugged and stuck his head inside, glancing steadily around, he didn't see anyone.

"You're good to go Jason."

Quietly slipping inside, Jason shuffled awkwardly down the makeshift aisle towards Leo's area. Once Jason's eyes landed on Leo, he could feel all his worries melting away and when Leo's eyes finally found Jason's, it was as if the entire world disappeared. It was just Leo and Jason. He couldn't help it when he started running to the small Latino that he missed to much. Leo held his arms open wide, and Jason practically leapt into them. They hugged each other tightly, both of them crying tears of joy and relief.

"I missed you." Leo whispered and Jason pulled away enough that he could look into the small boys face. He brushed a strand of hair away from Leo's face and leaned in closer, whispering "I missed you too."

Leo was trapped in Jason's intense blue gaze as he inched closer and closer. He knew they should stop. 

'Jason needs stop.' 

'Jason has Piper.'

The last thought broke Leo free from Jason's entrancing gaze and he quickly thought of a way to stop the situation without being awkward. Leo let his head fall down to Jason's shoulder with a sigh before he started speaking casually, "It has been pretty lonely without any friends to listen to my jokes." He emphasized the 'friend' part and kept his head down to avoid seeing Jason's reaction, hoping he wasn't very hurt over Leo's rejection.

'I'm sorry Jason. You're so much more than a friend, but I-'

 "I came up with a lot in my time of exile." Leo kept his head down and quickly blinked away the tears.

'I can't risk this. I can't risk you leaving me.'

Once the tears where managed, Leo lifted his head and continued in a light voice, "Do you want to hear some of them?"