the 'uh oh' part

A/N: life is stress and I'm lonely. Valentines day will leave me crying in my bed all day.
But anyways does anyone want a Valentine's day special?

"Well well well... what do we have here?'
Leo knew that voice. He'd be dammed if he didn't. He's heard this disapproving tone every day since the moment he had been emitted here. Leo didn't even have to open his eyes to know that Will would be standing there, hands on his hips, foot tapping impatiently (hahahaha that's funny. Cause hes a doctor and has patients but hes ...IMPATIENT! HAHAHAHAHAH ...I'm literally crying). It reminded Leo of what his foster parents would do.
'No! Dont think of that.'
The bed shifted as Jason sat up to confront the inevitable wrath of the doctor. Opening his chocolate brown eyes, Leo sat up as well.
"I'm pretty sure that I gave the two of you very specific instructions. So would you care to tell me why you're so blatantly disregarding them?"

Leo couldn't help the grin that spread across his face just realizing the gist of what they're in trouble for.

Rolling his eyes, Leo spoke sarcastically "Sorry Dad."

Will stared and for a second Leo thought he was gonna blow up in rage. He was surprised when Will smiled.

"Alright, you guys win. I won't disallow you too from seeing eachother. It's very obvious that both of you are in a better mood now than when you're apart. I was starting to get annoyed at both of your attitudes so this fixes that."

Jason's mouth hung open in shock(Gah! Shock haha) while Leo stared off for a bit wondering why the fuck Will would use a word like 'disallow' before refocusing on the situation.

"So, let me get this straight" Jason began still awestruck. "Me and Leo can hang out now? You won't get mad?"

"You can hang out as much as you like." Jason and Leo turned to each other grinning.

"However, we still have an issue." They froze as Will continued, "Leo has to decide about talking to a therapist or to one of us."

Both blondes watched Leo as his face fell and hardened before he spoke in a monotone, "I will decide soon. I need to think about it."

Jason couldn't help flinching at Leo's tone and facial expression. He had seen machines with more emotion.

"Can Leo get out of the infirmary now?" Jason questioned softly.

"Yeah, that brings up what I needed to tell you." Will's posture shifted as he went into business mode, "Chiron and I have been going over everything and we believe you're suffering from stress cardiomyopathy or can also be called broken heart syndrome."

Jason couldnt stop himself from watching Leo in awe as the news sank into him.

'Leo is suffering from broken heart syndrome?'

'Leo has a broken heart?'

'Who hurt him?'

'Was it all of us?'

'Is he heartbroken because we neglected him?'

'I failed as a friend...'

Leo kept his expression as neutral as possible hoping to whatever kind God or goddess there was, that his face didn't portray the happiness he felt that his body was deteriorating. That he was closer to dying.

He couldn't help his hopeful thought wondering 'how much more stress do I need before my heart gives out?'

Will continued "Leo cant have any strenuous activity and his heart rate cant be elevated any more than 100 bpm."

Jason nodded before asking "Will Leo need to come in for check ups?"

The son of Apollo considered Leo before shaking his head. "No, I think it would be better to minimize check ups. I'll come in and check maybe once a week."

"Alright, can we go out now?"

A nod from Will and both boys shot up and bolted out of the infirmary. Will was instantly shouting at Leo to not f**king run.

They stopped right outside the infirmary, Leo clutched at his heart, his face contorted in pain and his breathing ragged.

"Leo? Are you okay?"

Leo didn't respond as his breath became even more labored. Jason grabbed the Latinos hand and crouched.

"Hey, focus on me.That's good." He encouraged as Leos eyes focused on him.

"Breath in through your nose. Out through your mouth." Jason demonstrated.

"In."

"Out."

"In."

"Out."

"That's it." Jason stood up and rubbed Leo's back in encouragement as he got his breathing back under control.

Leo let out a breathless laugh, "Ahaa, that's new. I wasn't expecting that."

"Want me to carry you?"

Leo thought for a couple moments before accepting.

Jason smiled, "Princess style or piggy back?"

Leo made a sound like he was insulted, "If anything I'd be a prince, but I'd rather be a piggy right now."

Jason smiled and wordlessly turned around.

"Just so you know," Leo spoke as he was hoisted onto the warm muscular back of the boy in front of him. "I wouldn't accept this unless I felt like I was dying."

"Sure, sure. It's not like you would accept because you want to feel my extremely toned body." Jason said as he started walking towards the cabins.

"You do realize that I'm in the perfect position to give you a titty twister with no repercussions to myself."

"And we'll pretend that that wouldn't be an excuse to sexually touch me in a non sexual way."

"Dude, what is wrong with you? Are you pent up or something? You're acting like a horny animal."

"Just wait til we get to the cabin and you'll see just how true those words are."

"Yknow what, I think I'd rather be in the infirmary" Leo said as he made a move to get down. This cause Jason to tighten his grip on the smaller boys thighs. Leo was secretly grateful to not be face to face with the blonde. He had a feeling that he would be teased even more due to how red his face was from their banter. Even more secretly, Leo liked the feeling of Jason close to him. He would never, ever, admit to that though.

Instead, Leo placed his hands into Jason's hair and played with it as they finished the short journey to Zeus' cabin. Leo was let down and they walked inside.

Only a couple steps inside and Jason turned to the smaller boy, "So what should we do now?"