Valentines day Special

Happy Valentines day! I hope your day has been going good. Mine has been awful, but I got candy and chocolate so I'm okay.... really just want a stuffed animal, but it's fine.
I wanted to do a Valentine's Special so here goes
But first
DISCLAIMER!: THIS CHAPTER HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY PLOT OR THE ORIGINAL STORY CREATED BY THE TROLL RICK RIORDAN (which is good bcuz Rick killed Jason, but for me Jason still lives)
And NOW! YOUR FEATURED PRESENTATION

'Then put your little hand in mine. There ain't no land or mountain we cant climb and doo doo doo doo doo doo doo I got you babe'

Leo's chocolate eyes opened as his face was immediately pulled into a frown. He knows what day it is. It's like the day itself has been so soaked with pheromones and love that, now, every year on this day, the scent is permeated into the air. Its purpose? To fill everyone with unfathomable love and kindness.
It's disgusting.
Thousands of people shipping and recieving roses, overspending on chocolate, and spending every minute possible showing their affection to their significant other.
Leo slammed the off button on his alarm, stopping the music, and rolled out of bed. Plopping to the ground with a soft 'thud' he lay there groaning.
'How many years does this make it? I'm 20, so that's 20 years of being alone on Valentines day. 20 Valentine's of sadness, bingeing, and counting the seconds until the post-Valentine sale.'
The tan skinned Latino groaned again and untangled himself from his bedsheets before proceeding to get ready for a depressing, shitty ass day filled with annoying people intent on 'spreading the love.'

Leo picked up a package of bread that was labeled on sale and placed it into his basket. As he went to check it off of his grocery list a large object slammed into his back, knocking the Leo into the bread shelf.
"Oye! Watch where you're going!" He shouted as he pulled himself from the shelf and turned to face the perpetrator. He froze once his eyes met the stark blue eyes of the tall stranger before him. The man was grinning as he placed his hands on Leo's hips to steady him.
"Sorry about that man. Wasn't looking where I was goin."
Leo couldn't help the blush that played on his cheeks as he felt the warmth from the strangers hand seep into his skin. Realizing quickly what was happening, Leo pushed the hands away and growled out a short 'whatever' before stalking off.
At least that was the plan, but the blue eyed stranger grabbed onto his wrist before he could go.
"Hold on, let me make it up to you. I'll buy you a coffee."
"I don't drink coffee," Leo responded tersely. It wasn't a total lie. Leo didn't drink coffee too much because of his ADHD.
"Let me treat you to dinner then," the stranger insisted.
"No need to. I'll just go on my way," Leo pulled his hand away and tried to walk away again. This time the other man skidded right in front the him, successfully blocking his exit. It was not the time, but Leo couldn't help but notice the strangers tantalizingly soft looking blonde locks.
"Then, please, allow me to pay for your groceries." The stranger urged.
'This guy just doesnt give up now does he?'
"Look sir, I said it was fine. Now please leave me alone." Leo turned around and started away. He was a good meter ahead when suddenly the blonde was in front of him again. However, this time his demeanor was changed.
"Look, I don't really know what I'm doing" he rubbed his neck as a pink blush spread and deepened to a dark red from his cheeks to his ears 'and surely the back of his neck' Leo couldnt help imagining.
"But I'll just come out and say it" Leo raised an eyebrow as the blonde took a deep breath and continued in a near shout. "I think you're really cute and I know it's weird for a stranger to ask to be your Valentine, but will you please be my Valentine?"
Leo stumbled backwards, nearly tripping into some old ladies cart.
"Wa.....what?" Leo couldn't form a coherent thought.
"Please, I'll buy you roses and chocolates and take you to a fancy restaurant or whatever you want! And if you really dislike it, then you never have to see me again, but please...be my date?"
Leo stared as his thoughts raced thousands of miles per minute. What was he supposed to say? This good looking stranger thinks hes attractive and wants to SPOIL him on the cringiest, love infested day of the year?
It was a solid minute before Leo spoke, "Sure, why not."
"Yes!!" The stranger shouted happily. "First things first! My name is Jason Grace. I'm 21 years old and I work at this shops bread bakery."
Leo couldn't help the snort that came out at the irony of bread. After a few seconds of Jason looking at him expectantly, Leo spoke "My name is Leo Valdez, I'm 20 years old. I have my own business as a mechanic and came here to buy the bread they sell."
Jason grinned, showing off his incredibly white teeth as he spoke, "It's a pleasure to meet you Leo Valdez.
"Likewise," was all Leo came up with as he shook the blonde's hand.
Deciding to be as charismatic as he ever was, Leo asked, "So do I get chocolate and flowers or just one or the other?"
Although to anyone else, this would incite an arguement or anger, Jason didn't break his smile for a second as he declared "I'll get you whatever you want."

Then put your little hand in mine. There ain't no land or mountain we cant climb and doo doo doo doo doo doo doo I got you babe'

Leo's hand slammed against the button of the alarm clock, successfully turning it off. He groaned and shifted onto his back and lay there. A strong arm wrapped around his waist as the body beside him snuggled closer. He yawned and began playing with the deliciously soft blonde locks of said person.
"Mmmm," Jason moaned happily as Leo played with his hair before burying his face in the crook of the Latinos neck.
"Good morning Jase." Leo couldn't help giggling as the blondes breath tickled his neck.
"Mmmmmorning" Jason mumbled as he began to pepper kisses across Leo's body.
"Hah.. Jase" he moaned in reaction to the affection shown.
"Leo," Jason kissed the mechanic's soft lips several times before spreading to his cheeks, eyebrows, eyelids, and nose. "Happy Valentines day Leo" He said in between kisses.
Leo hummed happily as he grabbed the blonde's face and pulled him in for a passionate kiss. "Happy one year anniversary Jason."

DONE! THIS IS SOMETHING! I LIKED THIS! TELL ME YOUR THOUGHTS!!