In the 5th hour

Leo didn't look at their reactions. He couldn't. Are they be mortified? Indifferent? 'What are they thinking?' Hearing a thud, his head jerks up unintentionally to see Jason on his knees. Emotions flicker across his face, but the most prominent is shock.

'Is he shocked because they're so ugly? Or is it because there's kind of a lot?'

He looks at Percy and sees sad understanding and looking at Will he sees... 'Is that indifference?'

'Although it makes sense if he's indifferent. He sees wounds all the time. It's not a big deal' 

Yet he kind of wished that it was at least a deal.

'He probably doesn't even care about me in the first place.'

"Leo," a choked voice shakes him from his thoughts and he is surprised to find Jason just sitting on his knees crying. Hopelessness etched onto his crying face and Leo realized that Jason was at a loss on how to respond. On how he could help.

"I'm sorry." The only adequate thing that he could come up with as Will began to examine the cuts for infection. Leo flinched as Will poked and prodded, Jason turned his head, and Percy silently observed while remaining stoic. 

"It looks like a couple of them are infected. I'll get you some ambrosia to take and you'll be good as new."

Leo nodded and pulled up his pants quickly and noticed Jason still looking away. He approached the blonde as Percy had a quiet conversation with Apollo's son. Coming to a kneel besides Jason, Leo heard a sniffle and realized the blue eyed boy was still crying.

"Jase?" Leo spoke softly, placing a hand on said persons shoulder and turning him to face the small Latino. Tears were rolling down his cheeks one after the other, creating a consistent rainfall into his lap. A moment after the two boys made eye contact, Jason lurched forward with a sob and clung onto Leo bawling.

Leo responded by hugging Jason tightly as tears came to his own eyes and he began to cry as well. They stayed like that, crying and hugging on the floor, for several minutes until both of their crying died down. Even after Jason stopped crying, he did not let Leo go. The fire wielder began to play with the blonde's hair as he thought and just relaxed in the positive physical contact.

'I wonder why exactly Jason responded like this?'

'Jason like really cares.'

'It feels good to know he cares'

'But he also looked so lost.'

'What do we do now?'

'This hug feels so nice'

'Where did Perc and Will go?'

At the last thought, Leo quickly scanned the room and realized that they probably left earlier (during the cry fest).

"Hey Jase?"

"mm-"

"Perc and Will left"

"mnn-"

"We should get up"

"mm-"

"What time is it?"

Jason finally lifted his face out of chest and gave a real answer, "Almost 6 pm."

"We need to get up."

Jason frowns and buries his face back into Leo's chest in response and Leo begins dragging his arm back and forth over boy's back. "C'monnn. I'm hungry for dinner."

"But I'm so comfyyyyy," Jason mumbles and snuggles closer causing Leo to start tapping his back in attempt to get him up. When that fails, Leo decided to let himself collapse, but Jase was undeterred and lay on the ground with him, still snuggled up close.

"C'mon Jase! Move your ass." 

The response is said person LITERALLY begins to move, shake, and bounce the body part in question causing Leo to quickly look away.

"Hey, you can't ask for a show and then not watch!" Jason complains and when Leo's only response is a nearly invisible blush, he decides to take matters into his own, very talented and sexy, hands. Pushing himself up and then shifting slightly, Jason moves to pin down the small Latino with both hands on either side of his head and his pelvis hovering over the others.

"W-what the hell're you-" Leo tries to push the bigger boy off of him, but ends up being pushed down. This time Jason grabs the younger boys wrists, in one hand, and pins them above his head. He leans down close enough that Leo can feel his every breath fanning his face.

"Got a problem, Hot Stuff?"