not really an update

She lay there. Clutching her wrist as if she had already done it. As if she had already taken that knife and drove it into her arm. Breaking through layers of skin. Allowing the red substance to ooze out.
Sobs were seemingly wrenched from her body as she convulsed, dry heaving. The mental struggle on whether or not not cut was having a physical toll. At this point, wouldn't it be easier to just.. cut?
Another sob as she gave in and grabbed onto the knife stashed in her bedside. The knife had been a birthday gift from a brother. He had no idea it would be used like this. ... he would be repulsed if he found out...
She tore the knife through her skin, successfully stopping the thought. She couldn't stop there. More cuts. More. More. More.
Blood was dripping down her wrist as she took up all the space available on her forearm. But she wasn't satisfied. Moving higher onto her arm, she slid the blade across herself a few more times. This pain didn't feel as good.
She knew where it would feel good. This spot had been aching since she began cutting. Her thighs were aching, wanting so badly to be cut.
She didn't even notice that her tears had stopped their cascade as she began the destruction of more body parts.
Blood was everywhere. Running down her legs. Her arm. Drops were spilt on the bed, the floor, and completely covered the knife.
The girl felt lightheaded, but she cleaned up the sheets and her precious tool before she cleaned herself up. Crawling into bed, her cuts ached, but she wasn't struggling anymore. She felt better. It's okay.
She got to live another day so isnt it.... okay?