The Choice

A foreword:Hello!! it's been awhile! Life has been super crazy lately. I hope you all have been okay. I've missed you guys <3

When Leo woke up the next morning, he felt better than he had in a long time. Maybe it was the sunshine streaming onto the foot of the bed or maybe the fact that Jason was snoring softly next to him and he was SO gonna tease him about it later. 

'Jason Grace snores,' Leo chuckled at the thought before sitting up and looking around. He quickly grew bored of just sitting in bed and started to get up. As he moved the covers, a hand reached out to grab him and Jason sat up, rubbing his eyes blearily. 

"Where're you goin'?" he mumbled, letting go of the smaller boy to raise his arms above his head in a long stretch. Leo shrugged. Honestly, he didn't know where he was gonna go. He just knew that he had been bored and wanted to get up. He fiddled with the blankets for a bit, noticing how Jason was watching him out of the corner of his eye. He seemed to be contemplating something, his mouth opening and closing a few times. The Latino finally turned his attention at the other, essentially forcing him to speak whatever has been tripping in his mind so far. Needless to say, he was surprised at what came out.

"You're bedhead is sexy!" Jason all but shouted this and immediately his face lit up in a deep blush. Leo didn't respond at first. What, in the name of hades, is he supposed to say to that?! 

'More importantly, what is going on?!'

'Jason is acting so weird lately!'

'-And those weird comments.'

'-That one morning too!!'

'Is he going through something?'

'I really don't think bros act like this to each other.'

'It seems more like-'

'But there's no way!'

'The odds of him actually liking me are laughable.'

'But... didn't he say that he and Piper were over?'

'Maybe he is questioning-' 

"I mean-" Jason quickly started speaking again, pulling the other boy from his thoughts "-girls would definitely find it sexy. They're always really into that... um...r-rugged look?" he ended his rambling as a question and Leo wondered if he was saying that just to cover up his own embarrassment. 'Did he really think my hair looks sexy?'

"Sure," the mechanic shrugged. With all the wild thoughts swirling his head, he really didn't know how to respond properly. Jason seemed to take his response in a different way than he had intended because he rubbed his hands roughly over his face as if hoping this was a dream and he would wake up. That was the moment that Leo decided that they needed a change of subject. Although he hadnt been completely sure of it this morning, he was a bit desperate to put his best friend at ease again. "I want to talk to Will today."

This got the other boys attention and he gave a slightly confused look, asking for clarification on the meaning. Leo obliged and spoke again, "I'll get a check up or whatever and then I need to tell him about.. the thing."

The blonde still looked confused for a moment before it clicked. Leo was going to tell Will who he wanted to open up to. Although he knew he should be happy about this, Jason still felt a twinge of sadness in knowing that it wasn't going to be him. Was he really that hard to talk to? 'I guess I have been giving a lot of mixed signals lately'

Regardless, Jason wanted to support the Latino the best he could. He forced a smile as best he could, but still couldn't make it reach his eyes. "That's great Leo! Should we get ready and then go?"

The smaller boy nodded and got up to begin getting ready, but he noticed how his best friend hadn't been as happy as he acted. He kept an eye out as he got dressed and when he finished he stood off to the side, waiting for the blonde to finish. He didn't have to wait long before Jason walked up and asked, "Ready to go?"

Leo nodded and together they set off to the infirmary. When they got there, Will was nowhere to be found. The two boys asked around, but no one had any answers. On the way out, the asked another Apollo boy if they had seen Will or Nico anywhere. They were thankful when the kid said they spotted Nico on his way to his cabin. The pair thanked the boy before running off to the Hades cabin. 

Upon arriving, Jason and Leo jogged into the cabin, not thinking of trying to forewarn the dark boy. Right as they called out for him, they were stunned into silence at the sight they stumbled across. Laying sprawled out on the bed was Will Solace with Nico hovering over him and kissing him passionately. At the sound of the two boys entering the cabin, the smaller boy jump away like a frightened cat. His face heated into a blush, but he tried to play it off. 

Will, on the other hand, probably couldn't even think straight (lmao he definitely aint thinkin straight). He had a hazy expression. That, mixed with the messy hair that Nico had obviously been running his fingers through, made for a very messy look. Needless to say, they were a bit embarrassed at catching the couple like this. Moving past this, Leo stepped forward. "Sorry to intrude, but I'd like to speak to Will."

Nico seemed a bit ticked to be cut off from his alone time for this, but he couldn't exactly argue when the healer hopped up and quickly agreed. Jason and Nico decided to let the other two boys have the cabin to talk and headed outside. Once they were alone, Leo started to second guess himself. "I um.. I thought that I could get a check up.." he trailed off as he beat around the bush. 

Will did his best to ease Leo's nerves by rolling with it. He nodded and starting doing a small check up, asking small questions, but mainly waiting for the Latino to say what he really wanted to talk about. It took the entire check up and some small talk afterwards for him to finally start. "So, um, I thought a lot about, y'know, someone to talk to.." Leo trailed off for a moment for rushing ahead, his words speeding up to match his nervousness. "I'd like it to be Percy."

The son of Apollo seemed to be surprised at either the topic or the person chosen because his jaw dropped slightly. He quickly covered it up with a small smile. "That's great that you decided on someone. I'll talk to Percy right away and double check that he's okay with it and then I can maybe give him some questions for you-" Will cut himself off when he saw the obvious distaste at what he had been suggesting. "-Or I'll just let you go at your own pace."

Leo was happy with that and soon the other boys joined them. They talked for a bit before Will said how he had an errand to run. The Latino caught onto what he meant and pulled Jason out of the cabin. Once the boys were a safe distance away, they talked about what happened when they first got there and burst out laughing.

"Did you see Nico's face?" Jason chuckled as he remembered the pure embarrassment that had painted the boy's face red. He then told Leo about how the dark lord (we are harry potter now) had apologized several times when they were outside. The fire wielder laughed and accidentally bumped into Jason's side, throwing himself off balance and nearly falling over. The taller boy's hands were immediately on his waist, steadying him.

"Careful now." Jason cautioned and Leo's cheeks darkened into a blush. He laughed it off. "Thanks bro! But I'm fine. You know how strong I am." he flexed and the blonde rolled his eyes. The pair continued joking as they walked nowhere in particular and just enjoyed each others company.

A/N:QUICK QUESTION! DOES JASON X LEO SEEM TOO FORCED????

hELp ME!! 

WOLF OUT