I'm a little better

"Percy? Are you in here?" Leo called as he walked into Poseidon's cabin. He paused a moment to catch his breath before calling out again. "Perc? You here?"

The only response was total silence. 'Duh he wouldn't be here. Why would he be in his cabin on a day like this?'

He walked forward and sat down on a couch with his head buried in his hands.

'What am I supposed to do now?'

THUD

Leo jumped up and whipped around. There in a dark corner of the room was Percy Jackson who had just rolled out of the bed that Leo hadn't noticed was in said corner.

Percy sat up and rubbed his eyes groggily. It took him a good minute to realize someone was in his room and who that person was.

"M-sup Leo. What're you doing here?"

That's all it took for Leo. He choked on his breath as he broke down in sobs. This fully woke up Percy and he quickly came up and embraced the crying boy.

Leo wailed as he clutched onto Percy's disheveled shirt and Percy held him tighter.

He stroked the boy's curly brown hair and whispered reassurances. That it would be okay. It's okay. "I'm here. Don't worry. It's okay."

This might have seemed like a girly thing to do. But for Percy, these words were his only comfort whenever he had broken down and his mother had held him while he sobbed. He didn't know if they would hold the same comfort for the Latino, but he hoped it would emit some sense of ease.

Leo's crying slowly began to cease and soon there was just the occasional sniffle and Percy still held him. He held him until he started leaning the majority of his weight against the water user.

Leo was tired. Crying had taken all of his energy and he could barely stand up anymore. He didn't want to say this though. He didn't want to speak at all. Honestly, he didn't think he could, but Percy knew the situation and pulled the tired boy over to his bed.

"Do you want some water?" He asked as he pulled his sea green bedsheets over the small boy.

Leo shook his head. Percy nodded in acknowledgment and started to stand up, but was stopped by a tentative hand on his wrist. He got the message and came to lay down besides Leo who instantly cuddled up against him.

Percy stroked his hair as they both drifted back off to sleep.

A/N:this was kinda short, but I think it was cute so i hope you enjoy:)