Day one

He spent the night crying. Everything just buzzing around in his head.
'Worthless piece of sh-' 'you will never amount to anything good' 'stupid! That's what you are and that's what you'll always be' 'you shouldn't be alive' 'you should just go die' 'this is your fault!'

He tried to hide under his covers and placed a pillow over his ears, but he could still hear them.
He tried to blare music so loud it could burst his eardrums, but he could still hear them.
He didn't know how to make them stop.
He was screaming and crying, just trying to be louder than the voices when he heard a new voice whisper through the rest
'Why don't you cut yourself? A nice small cut on your wrist, bleeding out a bit. It's all fine. After all, you deserve it.'
He got up numbly and walked to his drawer. Opening it, he pulled out a knife he handmade himself. He knows exactly how it's going to cut.
He places the blade against his skin and slides it across, flinching slightly at the pain, but savoring the burn after.
He looks at his wrist with blood dripping down it. And he realizes. One isn't enough. He moves the blade to a new area and slides it down, this time pressing harder than before. More blood oozes out. He loves it.
He makes cut after cut until he suddenly starts feeling lightheaded and when he looks down he realizes how much blood he has lost.
His shirt and jeans are soaked and there's a puddle of it beneath his feet.
He sets the blade down, grabs a shirt, and wraps it around his arm. Then he stumbles trying to get to his bed, but collapses before he can make it.
He starts losing consciousness. The last thing he remembers is faint banging on the door and a voice calling.

"Leo!"

A/n: well wasn't that fun. Ha. I hope anyone who reads this isn't triggered, but I don't blame them if they are.

Wolf out