The Afternoon of The Day of 17

Jason and Leo were laying across from each other on the couch. Jason reading a book and Leo creating a small animal out of nuts and bolts and other small objects when suddenly Leo put his creation down and asked, "how much longer do we have to stay together?"

Jason set his book down and made a thoughtful face at the ceiling. "Well it's been like four days since we started? And it's for 3 weeks so about..." He trailed off, doing the math in his head.

"Seventeen more days," Leo finished for him.

The blonde pushed the Latinos feet off the couch. "I was about to say that!" He shouted indignantly.

Leo stuck his tongue out in response.

"Sucks to suck."

"I don't suck. People suck me."

Both boys stared at each other before Leo burst out laughing and Jason began blushing.

"I-i didn't mean it like that!"

"You hoeeeee!!!! You're a man hoe!" Leo got up and started shaking the blonde's shoulders. "I always knew there was something dark about you! Nobody can be that perfect! Haha! I can't believe it!"

Jason turned red as a tomato and grabbed Leo's arms as he pushed him off, all the while Leo kept grinning. There was mischief written all over the small brunette.

"I was joking. I didn't mean that." Leo's smile faltered for a moment before Jason continued, "besides. No one would believe you if you told them."

Leo gasped and punched the lightening summoner, "how dare you! I bet it was only Piper. Did she? Was she good? I bet I'm better." Leo mumbled the last part so Jason couldn't hear.

"What was that last part?"

"Is she good? No offense, but she looks like shes better in bed than you are."

"Rude!" Jason shouted and smacked the Latino with a pillow. "And anyways we haven't gotten that far."

Leo watched as he fidgeted before turning and looking the brunette straight in the eyes. "The most we've done is make out. She doesn't let me touch her besides her waist, which is okay cause it's not like I'm just gonna grab her if she doesn't want me to, but she acts like she is trying to touch me the least possible amount, like shes grossed out by me! I don't get it! Does she not like me?"

The Latino opened his mouth to speak, but Jason kept going, "If you liked someone, would you do that? I feel like anytime we get alone she just wants to make out until she's satisfied and then leave. Do you have any idea how many times she will kiss me til we're breathless and then just leave?! I don't get it!"

By the end of his rant, the blonde was out of breath and shaking slightly while the one he was venting to stared up at the ceiling pondering. After a few moments Jason needed a response and called out the thinkers name. "Leo?"

Pulled from his thoughts, Leo bit his lip and looked at the man calling to him. "I honestly don't know what to say man. Girls are complex creatures and I really haven't had the best luck with them, as you already know.-"

"But if you liked someone, would you do that?" the blonde cut him off.

Leo shook his head slowly, "I don't think I would. If I liked someone, I'd want to be intimate." He paused before continuing, "and yeah, I'd probably want to bang them too. I mean, if you're dating, you have to want to bang at least a little bit, right?" Nervous laughter echoed out of his mouth before he quickly continued again, "I mean, obviously I really can't say, but.... no. I wouldn't just make out. And if you really don't want to go as far as shirts off then at least roaming hands. Pulling, grabbing..." Leo trailed off awkwardly. Jason was staring at him.

'Did I say something weird? Fuck! Of course I did! I ruin everything! Dammit! He's not gonna wanna be a friend to a freak like me!'

'Should've kept my mouth closed.'

Just as Leo opened his mouth to apologize, Jason leapt onto him and began shaking him.

"Ja-Jason! What the he-e-e-eck?"

"See? It's not only me! Piper is being weird!" He took a breath before releasing the smaller boys shoulders and then cuddling against Leo's chest and began mumbling, "She's being mean to me and using me. I don't like this." 

Jason was pouting.

'He's acting like a baby.... it's not fair that he can get away with this.'

Leo began subconsciously petting the blonde's hair for a few moments before realizing how soft and silky the hair was.

'Holy Hades, why is his hair so flipping soft?!'

'This isn't natural! It's so soft!!"

"Hey Leo, you good?" Jason questioned cautiously as the Latino was petting, rubbing and 'inspecting?'  his hair. "Do I have lice or something?"

"Or something" a moment passed before he stopped looking at the blonde's hair and instead looked into the pale blue eyes as he continued speaking, "How, in Hades name, is your hair so fricken soft?!"

He laughed. Leo could feel it reverberate through him.

"I dunno. Genetics, I guess. That's really what you're looking so serious about?"

"I don't look serious."

"Yes, you do! I thought you had found something that was gonna kill me with the way you were looking!"

Leo frowned at that and mumbled out his quiet argument, "I don't think I ever look serious."

"Are you kidding?"Jason heard and combated the negative statement, "Anytime you're working on one of your little creations or fixing, hell, anything! You get this super serious face. I always get scared to interrupt you when you're like that. It's like interrupting Annabeth when she's reading." 

'No, way! There's no way I could be as terrifying as Annabeth. Jason's just trying to make me feel better.'

"Hey" Jason called softly, "I'm not just saying that. I really mean it."

"Sure Jase."

A frown was all he responded with until he stood up and stretched before looking at the Latino still laying there, "Well, we going outside or what?"

Leo smiled softly, grateful that the son of Zeus is the way he is, before getting up as well and following the blonde.

'Maybe things are looking up.'

A/N: I kind of wanted to change the one part, but it would have altered the story a lot so i just saved it and I might post it on my page or profile thingy as a message. Hope you enjoy!

Wolf out!