Day 14

Leo had slept at the infirmary. Will said that he couldn't leave until he had a "companion" and even though Will technically wasn't there to stop him from leaving, he had left Nico in charge of watching him. Hades knows if the dark teen has eyes in the back of his head. If Leo so much as moved, Nico was there and he this would keep happening, until Will finally came back with Jason Grace in tow.

"Alright!" Apollo's son seemed cheerful, "I told Jason everything-"

"You WHAT?!" Leo shouted.

"-and he agreed to be your companion for the next 3 weeks. If you're going out, he's going out. If you're going to shower, he's going to shower. You're not gonna get a single toe out of his sight or else he comes straight to me and you go straight back to infirmary bed confinement." He continued as if he hadn't been interrupted.

Leo stood up, furious. "Y-you can't just tell anyone you want! That was private information! And just look, Jason doesn't even want to do this!" He pointed to Jason standing awkwardly, but Will didn't even spare him a glance.

"Let me give you a final check up and then you can go."

"But I-" Leo was cut off when a hand was placed on his shoulder. Turning, he looked at Nico and then heaved a sigh and sat down. "Let's just get this over with."

The checkup seemed to take even longer than normal and Leo could not wait to get out of there. Being poked and prodded was bad enough without two other males watching you. Especially when one of those was going to be stuck with you for the next three weeks. Leo tried not to think about it.

"Did you get permission from Chiron about the sleeping arrangement?" Jason spoke for the first time. 

'What sleeping arrangement?'

"Yeah, everything is settled. Chiron knows about the entire thing."

'What "entire thing"? My entire thing?'

"Okay so should we move some of his stuff over?"

'Whose stuff?'

"Yeah that would be a good idea."

'Whose stuff???'

"And he comes back here every day? Got a specific time?"

'Are they talking about me? But where am I staying?'

"Yeah, every day and let's say noon."

'Why lunchtime? But then I guess I can just skip lunch. What about Jason though?'

"Alright. Is that it?"

'Jason can't just skip lunch. Noon is such a bad time.'

"That's it. You guys can go now."

'Does this mean that I have to eat every meal with Jason? What about Piper?'

"Okay, Leo, ready to head out?"

"Huh?" Leo blinked.

"Your checkup is all done," Jason explained.

"Oh! Yeah, yeah. Let's go." Leo awkwardly shuffled to the door while Jason waved goodbye and walked with him.

Just a few steps into the outdoors and Leo couldn't take it, "You don't have to babysit me! I'll be fine on my own! I'm seriously fine!"

Silence followed his outburst for a couple steps before Leo stopped, demanding an answer. Jason took a breath, "Leo-"

"I'm fine! Will is just overreacting! I don't need you to watch me! We can just say you did! You know you don't really wanna do this."

A sigh and Leo realized he cut him off right after demanding an answer. "Leo," Jason started again. "I want to do anything I can to help you."

"-But"

"I'm not saying I'm gonna have a blast the entire time. But Will does know better than me and you, so this is what's gonna happen. Like it or not. And you can try to run away from me or ignore me or hate me, but ..." He took a breath and Leo saw tears in sky blue eyes. "But Will says this can help you. And I want to help you... I don't want you to hurt yourself again... I don't want you to hurt." Watching tears poured from his eyes and his body shake made the small Latino realize how affected his best friend was when he had first cut.

'I can't hurt Jason anymore'

Leo softly hugged Jason and let him cry. A couple minutes later and Jason was wiping his nose and eyes. 

"I feel so pathetic," he laughed, embarrassed.

"Well it's not like you, the ex-praetor, son of the almighty Zeus and giant slayer, just sobbed in the arms of a greasy little Latino mechanic."

Jason cleared his throat, "anyways. Should we get your clothes?"

"My clothes?"

"Well you can grab toiletries or whatever too, but I got some in my cabin"

Leo frowned, "am I moving in with you or something?" 

"Yeah? Didn't ya know this?"

"No"

Jason looked at him shocked (lol shocked. get it? hahaha kms) "I thought Will had told you."

"No one told me anything"

"Oh," Jason paused thinking how best to tell Leo. "Um, so, we thought, uh. Well since we have to be t-together the whole time. Um, that you, uh, stay." Jasons face was turning bright red. "Y-you'll stay in my cabin. With me. Cause then we'll be alone." Leo raised an eyebrow at this and Jason blushed harder. "T-then we won't disturb anyone! When we're sleeping! No! That still sounds bad! We aren't gonna do anything!-"

"Just two bros chilling together."

"Y-yeah," the huge sigh of relief that Jason released caused Leo to burst out laughing.

"Sh-shut up."

Leo wiped away a tear, "haha. Okay, okay. Let's go get my things and then we can go be alone." At the last word he nudged the blonde's arm and wiggled his eyebrows.

Jason rolled his eyes and together they walked to cabin nine to collect the things Leo would need and bring them back to Zeus's cabin. An extra bed had already been brought in for Leo and he quickly made himself at home.

"It's a little... pristine in here, don't you think?" Leo asked Jason from across the room

"Pfft, you don't even know what 'pristine' means."

This comment earned a shoe being thrown at him and he laughed harder when it ended up hitting the wall about 5 feet from it's intended target.

"Screw you"

"Hmm let's save that for tonight."

The shoe was thrown back in response.

A/N: What you think? Took awhile and I added a joke. Also Jason was lil out OC but whatever. I made hims cry and say that bcuz I want someone to say that to me. lol 

Someone: Adding lol doesn't make your depressing posts less depressing

Me: Oh, really? I guess I'll just go cry lol

Wolf out

:')