I'm sorry

Hey guys, I haven't been very good lately. I'm working on the next chapter. I can get it out maybe tomorrow or Thursday. I've been a little busy and emotional. My brother just moved away about a 25 hours away and I miss him so much. I'll just write smthn whatetevr comes to my mind rn

Death, it comes like a thief in the night. You never expect it, but one day he breaks into your house and steals someone precious to you. Death comes to steal the ones you love. Death is a dark angel with wings black as a moonless night, yet soft as a tender cloud. His grip is of iron, but he needs it not because he beckons you. Death beckons you. Softly calling you by name, he tells you wonders, he tells you stories, he calls you to come. To come with me. Like a thirsty deer to a fresh cool stream, you follow eagerly. You follow Death.

Death, it comes like a thief in the night. You never expect it, but one day he breaks into your house and steals someone precious to you. Death comes to steal the ones you love. First, he steals their heart. Next their life, leaving only an empty shell of what they once were. They were there, now they are not. Death has stolen them away. Stolen them away on angel wings. An angel of darkness has lead them away. Gripping their hand with fingers as cold and strong as iron and yet holding your hand with such comfort and leading you with such gentleness that you are willing. I am willing. Death, lead me away. Lead me away. To that place where I feel nothing else besides your embrace. Embrace me death. I yearn for you.