Day 16 continued

"Thanks for the offer, but I'm just gonna head back to Jason." Leo got up and made his way over to the door, but Percy wasn't gonna let him off that easy. "Alright, well, I'll walk you to the cabin," he stood up as well and approached.

"Oh, I can walk there by myself. You don't need to walk-" he gets cut off and Percy starts walking and says "C'mon, I'm taking you whether you like it or not so you might as well start walking." Leo sighed and followed after the son of Poseidon who proceeded to walk him into Cabin One.

"Well thanks for walking me, but-" the Latino paused when he noticed Percy walking over to a peacefully sleeping Jason. "What are you doing?"

He didn't respond, but instead began to shake the blonde boy until he woke up (#staywoke) with a groan. He slowly sat up and blearily looked around the room. "Wa-sh goin, on?"

"Jase," Percy took an almost reprimanding tone. Placing a hand on the sleep clogged boy he leaned in and spoke softly as to not be overheard by the other boy in the room, "We arranged everything so that Leo is constantly supervised. Part of that arrangement was that it needs to be noticed if he gets up during the night, even if it means sharing a bed."

He pulled away, his point being made, but just to stir the blonde Percy loudly said, "If you're not gonna sleep with Leo, we are going to let him go to someone who will. Okay Jason?"

Jason's face turned such a bright shade a pink that Leo thought he might blow a fuse, although he wasn't much better himself. The son of the sea god laughed and quickly sauntered out before Jason could get over his embarrassment enough to be angry. 

"Well, I knew lots of people wanted to get in my pants, but I didn't know you were one of them." Leo tried to be as cool as how Percy was, but he had a bad feeling that his cheeks were still pink so he just seemed like a failure.

"Come here." There was something dangerous in Jason's tone

"What if I don't wanna?" 

"Now!" Jason practically growled the word and Leo was compelled to obey.

He walked over slowly. The lightning summoner was radiating an emotion that he couldn't quite decipher. He stopped besides the bed. Quick as lightning, Jason grabbed onto Leo's hand and pulled him into the bed with him.

"What the heck dude! What are you doing?" Leo couldn't help the rush of heat to his cheeks. It was only when he turned to look at Jason that it clicked. He was flustered. Jason Grace was flustered because Percy made a pass that he didn't have the balls to sleep with his best friend. Jason freaking Grace was flustered! 

Leo couldn't help laughing a bit. Honestly, who would have thought!

"Stop laughing at me," Jason snuggled into the crook of Leo's neck and he froze. 

"Jase?"

"What?"

"What are you doing?"

There was silence in response until he turned to face the small Latino. He shuffled and mumbled softly "I'm a cuddler."

Originally Leo would have laughed, but it looked like it took a lot out of him just to admit that so he just smiled, "I am too."

Jason smiled and wrapped his arms around him. It felt so nice to have such a warm person to cuddle with. To feel a heartbeat. To know they care about you. It felt so nice. Both boys drifted off into a deep dreamless sleep, caught up in the others embrace.