DANGEROUS GAMES

WHO IS READY FOR SOME DRAMA?

She couldn't love him. His heart didn't belong to her. It belonged to another woman; one that had loved him for years. And in her heart, the heart that he was slowly stealing with each sweet word and every act of kindness, she knew he loved that woman still. Maybe she would have hated him longer if he had been anything like his mother. The woman who forced her into this marriage by threatening her sister's future. But he wasn't. Samuel Madden was everything she dreamed of ending up with but settling for him might mean settling for half. Half of his heart, half of a family, half of a husband.

He had everything planned. The ring, the house, the way he'd ask the woman he loved to marry him. But with one word from his mother, threatening to ruin her life, he found himself at the altar, saying void vows to a woman he met only a month ago. He was ready to settle and wait until he was free again, but Kali Hastings wasn't an easy woman to dislike. Sure, she had flaws, but they were nothing compared to her tender heart and perky personality. Now, he was falling for a woman who was daily conquering more and more of his heart. But at what cost? There was more connecting them than even she knew. A truth that had been buried in his family since he was born. Would she still want him when she found out the truth?

Dear Reader,

This book is also available on GoodNovel for anyone who is interested in reading 20 chapters ahead. You can find me under the pen name LouisaWrites. Would love to see you there.

Love,

Diamond