PROLOGUE

Tale of Coast: Season 1

"I will do what I can to make things right! Oh oh oh...and be the one you will find everyday and night. You don't need to find somebody else. Just look around and I'm here and no one else." I sang my line as I jumped on the stage. I am enjoying our concert lalo na at naririnig ko ang malalakas na mga hiyawan ng aming fans.

Our song is an energetic one that's why I can feel the energy that the fans are giving to us to make us more energetic on stage.

Iisang in-ear monitor lang ang isinuot ko na nasa aking kaliwang tenga dahil gusto kong marinig ang paligid.

"Do not...run away. Why can't you see that I'm just here and watching you with fear." I sang the first line of the bridge of the song at si Chloe na ang nagtuloy ng kasunod.

"I...don't need to know what forever is. But now I know, I already know~ that is made by our....names!"

Naghiyawan ang crowd habang binibirit ni Chloe ang high note. She has a golden and catchy voice. Well, she ain't called the main singer for nothing.

Nagtatakbo na ako habang kumakanta ang iba ko pang mga ka-members. Pumunta ako sa dulo at doon kumaway nang kumaway. I also gave them a flying kiss and a wide smile on my lips.

Lumapit na rin ang mga kasama ko at ganun din ako sa kanila. Maging sila ay kumakaway sa mga fans.

Okay in case na hindi nyo pa alam kung sino kami, we are...

The 'Rhyteam.'

Yes. That is the name of our group. We are a group with a lot of fans. I won't deny the fact that we are the most popular band group among the others.

Lahat naman ng grupo ay Mix. Kumbaga magkakasama ang mga babae at lalaki sa isang grupo kaya sa grupo namin, apat kaming babae at tatlo ang lalaki.

Oh and by the way, hindi talaga ako marunong kumanta but then suddenly, natuto nalang ako. This is the nth time I sang in a good voice and nice tone in front of millions of people. Lagi kasi akong sintunado.

Paano nangyari 'yon?

Hindi na ako magbibigay pa ng maraming impormasyon tungkol sa akin at sa amin. If you want to know everything, Then let's find out.

COME ON LET'S GO!